Media Dana White "We could do Jon Vs Stipe too"

Jones likes fighting people who are at the tail end of their careers, so Stipe makes perfect sense.

Probably because Stipe won pretty decisively last time.
and yet he was still the underdog.....again, why plan as if it's a given the underdog will win?

Jones doesn't want to fight any of them...

This is Jon fighting Francis<mma1>
This is Jon fighting Stipe
<JonesLaugh>
Duck

Only problem is that requires Jon to actually fight, which is something he doesn’t seem to do anymore.

Makes since. I prefer for a fighter to fight in the weight class before they fight for the title. Though if anyone commands an instant title shot, it’s Jon

Yes... A good opportunity for the new Five Round Comain thing.

But Stipe and Jon prolly want to be headliners for the cash involved, so it will bog down and we will continue to WAIT

tenor.gif

Jon really backed himself in a corner. From the get go after Francis knocked out Stipe all Jon would have had to say is he's not ready quite yet and he'll get back in there in due time. Now he looks like a duck.

200.gif

I don't see Jon accepting that without an interim title on the line but I wish her would just to see him fight.

I understand holding out to get paid but damn you have to actually fight in order to to get paid anything. Getting paid something is better then getting paid nothing.

Seeing Stipe getting KO'd like that & with Stipe's age (almost 40), its a favourable fight for Jones but can they come to terms financially? I doubt it.

Translation: chicken shit Jones is open to fight stipe for less money. No surprises here!

Translation: chicken shit Jones is open to fight stipe for less money. No surprises here!

Stop making up shit just because you dont like Jones... Jon will not be taking the Stipe fight unless its a big pay day, hes gonna fight for the title and thats that.

Makes since. I prefer for a fighter to fight in the weight class before they fight for the title. Though if anyone commands an instant title shot, it’s Jon
Makes all the sense in the world, except for the fact Jones couldn't ask for as much money i guess.

The only way Jon beats Stipe or Francis is if he gets back on gear.

MMAth doesn't work, but the fact he struggled mightily against Reyes and Santos tells me he is off gear and will get smoked against Stipe or Francis.

Back