Media Dana White "We could do Jon Vs Stipe too"

memento.png

Lol at Dana for saying Oscar should never tell people to not watch. Meanwhile how many times has the pink goof told people to not watch for one reason or another?

LOL
It would be awesome for sure.
But sadly I dont think they will come to turns.

Makes since. I prefer for a fighter to fight in the weight class before they fight for the title. Though if anyone commands an instant title shot, it’s Jon
Makes a lot of sense. Stipe/Jones winner fights the winner of Ngannou/Lewis.

We know Jon was hoping to fight Stipe for the title. But it didn't pan out like that. This is a perfect first fight for him in the division.

Not surprised. I was pretty sure the original plan was for Jones to fight Stipe. Knew as soon as Ngannou flattened Stipe that Jones wasn't going to be into it.

Jones shouldn't be allowed to run. Ngannou or retire.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Winner vs winner. I like it.

And we get to see UFC LHW vs HW goats. A rare once in history fight.

Jon isn't going to accept a fight with Stipe who's coming off a devastating KO loss in a fight he was completely dominated.

This is just more public negotiating.

FFS

I thought there was only supposed to be one bullet in the revolver when you play Russian Roulette ...

Fu** BB vs Ngannou
Fu** Jon vs Stipe.

Make the gotdamn fight we want to see UFC.

I don't see Jones fighting Francis so maybe he'd go for this hoping Lewis takes care of him. I mentioned him fighting Stipe after Ngannou knocked him out. It would really shine a spotlight on the ducking so I'm not sure he'd go for it. I guess he could say he's just testing the waters first. I see him beating Stipe.

Jones has avoided this matchup in the past.

But considering how violently Francis finished Stipe maybe Jones believes Stipe is damaged and CTE laden enough to finally take on.

but there’s not enough $ in it

Back