Media Dana White values UFC principles more than money

Do you respect Dana for valuing principles over money?

• Maybe

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Dana White has always valued UFC’s free speech policy, allowing free speech and his refusal to censor fighters.

He even told a sponsor to go f*ck themselves after that sponsor tried to control speech. White showed that certain UFC values are not for sale.

Dana has always been an advocate that fighters can say what they want ( have you seen the crazy sh*t fighters say? )

Dana White won’t tell his fighters what they should or shouldn’t say, and it turns out he applies that same rule to himself.”

Lol yet the UFC censors Islam and Khamzat post fight. I don't really support either guy and their beliefs, but Dana has always been full of shit himself.
How did they censor them?
In rebroadcasts of Khamzat's 9/11 fight?

“Dana can lose a million dollars gambling in a few hours and just shrug it off, but he can’t help out his 93-year-old grandmother?”

“It is difficult for me to see how, as the popularity of the UFC evolved, the person I once knew changed into someone who is egotistical, self-centered, arrogant, and cruel,” White said. “Dana went from being a true friend, a good son, and a truly nice person to being a vindictive tyrant who lacks any feelings for how he treats others.”

"When Dana White's elderly grandmother asked him for a small amount of cash for dinner because she was starving, Dana White laughed and told her to get on her knees and beg. When his grandmother got on her knees, Dana White shoved her onto the ground and told her to never contact him again. He then unzipped his pants and attempted to urinate on her before bystanders intervened"

<LikeReally5> NEED I SAY MORE
Dana and the Fertitta sisters can all kick rocks. For what that man did for your company
I dont care what drugs stephan was hooked on. there is never no bridges to be burned,
unless hes messing with underage kids stephen would always know hes a phone
call away for a blessing.

I would personally drag him into a rehab center myself and make
him get help as if My life depended on it.

I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF A GUY WHO SAVED MY
COMPANY NEEDS A GO FUND ME . Even worse he needs one after he dies. His kid and wife would be taken care of.
Im not saying you gotta give her a BAZAILLION Dollars but she will at least have a house paid for
a car, His son will have good christmases, all the toys and games he would want,
paid for college, and some connections to jobs when he grows up, same with the mother

as long as shes willing to be trained she has work.
But again thats just my principles.

Last edited:
Oh 11 months earlier then I thought the account would of been created by looking at the title of this thread.....
<Fedor23>

How about the principal of paying your fighters what they're worth??
What if free speech includes criticizing UFC policies?? - yeah right, only the "free speech" is only what Dana approves.

Dana the moral crusader - give me a fucking break.

Fighters acting and talking like ass-hats drums up controversy and revenue - Dana only cares about money and power.

Last edited:
Dana took away the fighter's ability to get their own cash revenue through sponsorship on their own and gave them $1,000 and some Reebok shirts.

Tapout alone was paying 5 figures and higher 15-20 years ago just to individuals.

Hate to say it like this, but no company actually values principles over money. They value principles they think will make them money.

“Dana can lose a million dollars gambling in a few hours and just shrug it off, but he can’t help out his 93-year-old grandmother?”

“It is difficult for me to see how, as the popularity of the UFC evolved, the person I once knew changed into someone who is egotistical, self-centered, arrogant, and cruel,” White said. “Dana went from being a true friend, a good son, and a truly nice person to being a vindictive tyrant who lacks any feelings for how he treats others.”

"When Dana White's elderly grandmother asked him for a small amount of cash for dinner because she was starving, Dana White laughed and told her to get on her knees and beg. When his grandmother got on her knees, Dana White shoved her onto the ground and told her to never contact him again. He then unzipped his pants and attempted to urinate on her before bystanders intervened"
The hell did I just read?

Looks like an ad placement for Bud Light more than anything, lol.

"If you don't share my core values, you can **** off!"

"And that's why you should buy Bud Light!"

I love when he says stuff like that, people can hate all they want, but 99.999% of people have no idea what it's like to run that kind of a business and keep thousands of people in check, you will never please everyone, Dana is the goat promoter by far

Hate to say it like this, but no company actually values principles over money. They value principles they think will make them money.
Not true, mate.

Otherwise we'd all be insurance salesmen, investment bankers, influencers and the like.

Many of us choose professions that don't make any money but feel like the right thing to do. And one of the reasons these jobs don't make any money is supply and demand - there are so many people driven by values instead of money that the wages stay low as there's an endless lineup of idealistic people waiting for a shot.

If that wasn't the case, social worker jobs would pay three times what they do pay. It's a curious, disappointing irony.

The MMA media is always a sight to behold.

Dana tells obvious self-serving lies and makes up a fake exchange with some sponsor: repeat it as a series of statements of fact and go to embarrassing lengths to fluff him over said lies.

Hell, even when shitty gossip rags print nonsense like this, they will use terminology like 'Dana White CLAIMS he KOd Francis Ngannou in Boxercise showdown'

Dana took away the fighter's ability to get their own cash revenue through sponsorship on their own and gave them $1,000 and some Reebok shirts.

Tapout alone was paying 5 figures and higher 15-20 years ago just to individuals.
and where is Tapout now .... ^

Back