Dana White thinks Conor McGregor is #1 p4p fighter in the UFC lol(2016)

it would be nice for a champ to go up a weight class and KO the champion there, wouldn't it?

That would be cool.
It would be nice if he had to EARN his title shot moving up in weight, wouldn't it ....That would be cool.

Dana has Conors dick so far up his cheeks it's not even funny anymore. Dana is intimidated by Conor.

{<Scared}

well he won 2 belts but he wouldnt defend and lost to an unranked 170er like 9 months ago so thats why its kind of hard to take the claim seriously compared to the title runs of Jones and MM

Its all good as I have no opinion whether he is or not. For me I'm just commenting on the title and your edit. Guess I'm in a prick mood but what I highlighted is accurate.

My opinion on the subject though is any one who fights a multiply weights should be higher up the p4p rankings automatically as that's the spirit of p4p. BJ, Machida, Sakuraba, Wanderlei, Frankie etc.
More credit is when they fought larger opponents yet where at their original weight. i.e. Sakuraba

Of note Donald Cerrone should be starting to gain p4p notice. Not as successful as McGregor(no belt) he is being more methodical a more low key way(earning a shot), I almost see it as a dig at Conner.

BTW before I'm taken out of context. Conner does deserve his LW belt and no one can say otherwise after his performance on Eddie

So you would criticize Jones if he went to HW and destroyed Cain Valesquez right after he beat down JDS for the belt?

Salty cunts.

Where did I criticize him?

I think its you thats a little overly defensive... and full of salt.

And no I wouldn't criticize Jones. I also wouldn't treat him like a God for "moving up in weight" to fight people who are his size.

It would be nice if he had to EARN his title shot moving up in weight, wouldn't it ....That would be cool.

You sodium merchants will moan about anything.

Guessing you were livid when Diaz got the TS against GSP?

Oh, yeah.

He totally moved up and conquered the bigger man!

McGregor-Alvarez.png

or not

Makes you wonder how Conor ever made FW.

Panic wrestled and got strangled moron, not p4p shit

3 weightclasses above his original... Maybe you forgot, but the last time they fought he won. That is more significant than the result of the first fight. If they fight again he will win again. Get mad bitch.

I think Cruz is p4p number1
I think he could go to 145 and beat conor.
Guy lost nearly 4 years of his prime and come back and beat tj for title.
He already holds a victory of mm.

Dana says this because Conor cleaned FW division. WON LW title and beat a guy called Nate at WW. MMA fans argue that he never defended his title and so should be much lower on that list. I do like to ask, where do you MMA fans see Conor? Is he even on the top 10 P4P list?

3 weightclasses above his original... Maybe you forgot, but the last time they fought he won. That is more significant than the result of the first fight. If they fight again he will win again. Get mad bitch.

No, since the first fight was only a year ago and had a finish where the second was a very close fight (not even a unanimous decision), the second fight was certainly not more significant.

Dana says this because Conor beat a few top 10s in the (cleaned would suggest beating the majority of the top 10... or at least majority of the top 5) FW division. WON LW title and beat and lost to a middle of the pack LW named Nate (what weight class it was contested at has no relevance to the fact that Conor is a huge FW and Nate isn't a big LW). MMA fans argue that he never defended his title and so should be much lower on that list. I do like to ask, where do you MMA fans see Conor? Is he even on the top 10 P4P list?

Fixed. And yes, he is in the top 10. To most of those saying he isnt P4P #1 (like myself) we would probably still acknowledge top 3-5.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder how Conor ever made FW.

Conor has thickened out naturally and seems to have done so considerably. With the extra mass now 145 is out of his reach in my opinion but I'm not an expert on these things.

Dana says this because Conor cleaned FW division. WON LW title and beat a guy called Nate at WW. MMA fans argue that he never defended his title and so should be much lower on that list. I do like to ask, where do you MMA fans see Conor? Is he even on the top 10 P4P list?

Cleaned out FW? He only has 2 wins against the current top 10.

If he doesn't say that, Conor might throw a fit and refuse to fight for a year.

Yeah the number 1 p4p guy tapped to nate 3 fights ago

He isn't even close. Anyone who says that he is would be deluding themselves. Getting two different belts is a big accomplishment so I would expect him to be on a list but certainly not near the top.

1) He never actually held two belts consecutively, that as a bad joke and promotional BS.

2) Three fights ago he was finished by Nate Diaz. Two fights ago he pulled a close decision to Nate Diaz. Let that sink in.

3) He never even actually deserved a title shot at LW. I will say that even beating a LW champ like he did is a big accomplishment but it is objectively not the same as going up through the ranks at LW like everyone else has to.

4) Zero title defenses between two belts. Hand picks his fights........

5) Conor's a great fighter but the favoritism he receives like the above examples has to be considered.

Back