Dana White thinks Conor McGregor is #1 p4p fighter in the UFC lol(2016)

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

at around the 2:55 mark

EDIT: for the record I'm not disagreeing, just curious as to what you guys think compared to the Jones, MM, .etc

Last edited:
Is he not?

He fought the champ in a higher weight class and demolished him.

Thats P4P.

P4P rankings are subjective anyways and shouldnt be taken serious.

He is.

2 division champ. KO'ed both the 155 and 145lb champs with ease.

Is he wrong? Hmm?

The double champ has 145 and 155 so thats 300 pounds of championships which is better than anyone else

Mighty Mouse is literally fighting nobodies and would get demolished AGAIN by Cruz. That's not P4P greatness.

Wu0PLKT.gif

McGregor casually beat Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, took minimal damage against Diaz, totally dismantled 30-4 (1 KO loss) Eddie Alvarez.

I think he's in the convo for sure.

Currently he's up there in the conversation for sure. I still think MM is the P4P #1 guy fighting right now.

I have a feeling that Conor is literally fucking Dana right now. Not kidding

euhhh im a Conor hater but if not him who the fuck is the p4p? mighty mouse? Rhonda rousey? lol

What is so crazy about that?

He dusted the then number 1s at two different divisions with ridiculous ease.

MM's longevity and domination aside, he has a seat at the table, at the very least.

If Dana stops forcing the issue, Ronda and Conor would get much more love from fans,

"Ronda would beat Floyd, Conor would smack Floyd, Best athlete in all sports, Tyson of MMA, Like Ali...."

dude needs to stfu.

He destoyed the greatest featherweight champion of all time, and someone who was considered the p4p greatest Jose Aldo. He then went up and destoyed the LW champion with ease.

TS.... he is.

P4P is the dumbest concept going, just a way for them to market and hype smaller fighters most of the time. LHW/HW fighters are the best in the world. F ya P4P list.

I have a feeling that Conor is literally fucking Dana right now. Not kidding
HAHAHAHAHA...............................HAHA.................................HA! I knew Dana was the one receiving.

You Pre-Conor noobs know nothing

Back