Dana White thinks Conor McGregor is #1 p4p fighter in the UFC lol(2016)

You sodium merchants will moan about anything.

Guessing you were livid when Diaz got the TS against GSP?
So what you are telling me is Rankings mean nothing.....Gotcha.

He destoyed the greatest featherweight champion of all time, and someone who was considered the p4p greatest Jose Aldo. He then went up and destoyed the LW champion with ease.

TS.... he is.

He also hasn't rematched Jose. One fight doesn't decide everything. The best fighters prove themselves over and over again. Conor's next fight after Jose was him tapping in the second round for Christs sake.

It would go a long way if Conor came back and beat the best contenders at LW and gets some real defenses.

1dxet4.jpg

WhiteDana2_1d36a_zpsyxltie6u.jpg

Jokes aside, I agree with you guys. Just playing.

Hey is Conor tapping again.............That silly Conor.

It's between MM and Cruz at this point. Conor is #3.

If Dana stops forcing the issue, Ronda and Conor would get much more love from fans,

"Ronda would beat Floyd, Conor would smack Floyd, Best athlete in all sports, Tyson of MMA, Like Ali...."

dude needs to stfu.

It's just nerds on Sherdog who get affected by that. Conor is loved by casual fans and Ronda was as well but I think her bitchy attitude, embarrassing loss to Holm and one year lay off might have changed that.

Conor is one of the greatest of all time. It's bloody simple.

Destroyed Aldo with one punch. Also is a top 4 of all time. Easy. Looked like a killer after his loss and subsequent victory against Frankie.

McGregor killed Alvarez, LW champ who KOd RDA...

McGregor is a savage.

MM and Jones are ahead imo, more top ten wins and title defense > dual belts, the belts have lost a lot of merit with guys like Chael and Conor fighting for a belt without a single win in the division. If Conor had a few title defenses, I see no reason why he wouldn't be p4p number 1.

He doesn't believe that for a fuckin second. And nobody is stupid enough to believe that he believes that.

Well...A cpl of 12 yr old crickets might buy it.

Ronda is the most mentally tough, etc.

yNoN8nW.gif

conor has beaten 2 champions. mm hasnt beaten one. conor has beaten a top p4p fighter, the #1 at the time. mm hasnt beaten shit.

p4p rankings are bullshit. IMO #1 is the HW champ and the HW division should be considered as Division 1, LHW division 2, MW division 3 etc

So the discussion about the champion of divisions 5 and 6 being the best fighter in the world or the champion of division 8 is bullshit.

Conor
Cruz
MM

I'd love to give it MM because he's the most complete fighter in the world. He just hasn't beat anybody though, which isn't his fault. He has absolutely no competition to get a true gauge on how good he really is.

Bones is, and shall always be, banished from this list, much like Bonds.

So basically Conor will lose his next fight?

Seems every time Dana calls someone the p4p best fighter they lose shortly after

He is one win away from it. If he beats Khabib, he is the best. MM is fighting nobodies.

Back