Dana White: "If Matt Brown Beats Carlos Condit, That Will Change His Life"

if anyone beats condit they deserve a shot

that said i dont think brown beats condit and i dont think either are much of a threat to gsp

If Matt Brown destroys Condit in the first round. He deserves a title shot. I think Brown has a chance in winning.

if maia wins convincingly against shields, then maia first, then brown

I see no way Maia/Shields is not a complete garbage fight. 2 guys with sloppy standup and if either bring it to the ground, they will win via top control.

Both fighters = yawn, to me

I would give next shot to either Maia or Kim if they win.

If not, then Matt Brown, step right up...

Not only does Kim have nothing for GSP, he also is undeserving despite holding a win over Brown (Brown beating the guy who broke Kim's face evens things out IMO)

I'd give the shot to brown. Seven in a row has to mean something especially in the shark tank that is welter weights. I like maia (3 wins so far) but fitch is his biggest victory at ww and a shields victory isn't worth as much as a condit victory.

Maybe rory if he will fight gsp, and he beats lawler. seriously when is the last time rory lost?
june 2010 and he's on a five win streak involving Diaz, Pyle, ellenberger, Penn.
that's pretty good

But still It's brown up next if he beats condit.

I hope Matt Brown ko's Condit.

I have no problem with Condit, I just want a new challenger, and one that's coming off a big win.

If Matt Brown destroys Condit in the first round. He deserves a title shot. I think Brown has a chance in winning.

I am going to agree with you on this one. Dunno if Matt's ground game is good enough to hang with Condit but maybe.

I think people are underestimating Matt, big time. I am a big fan of Condit and he is the rightful favourite. I feel like people are underestimating how tough Matt is. He has the same kind of skillset as Carlos, just not as polished.

LOL @ people thinking Immortal has a hope in hell.

7 fights in the UFC WW division is a strong run, I remember everyone writing him off against Mein and Pyle too, hopefully he continues to use his doubters as motivation. Dude is a class act, and is great for the sport.

actually the majority picked him to completely demolish Pyle.

I know he is a cool guy, I am just sick of his recent run being massively overhyped, like he ran through a list of contenders.

LOL @ people thinking Immortal has a hope in hell.

Just like all the other guys that had no hope in hell, yet won? I love this conclusion people come to, that fights are just locks. After all the upsets in the history of this sport, you would think people would learn that no fight is a lock.

Also, my sig is subject to change, as well. May need to go take a look at UFC records again, to see if mine needs a changin

actually the majority picked him to completely demolish Pyle.

I know he is a cool guy, I am just sick of his recent run being massively overhyped, like he ran through a list of contenders.

Im just gonna set back and enjoy his run, I would rather see a nice guy like him get overhyped than some of the complete douchebags that are out there. At least he has a 7 fight streak, as opposed to some of the hype trains starting after 2 fights.

Im just gonna set back and enjoy his run, I would rather see a nice guy like him get overhyped than some of the complete douchebags that are out there. At least he has a 7 fight streak, as opposed to some of the hype trains starting after 2 fights.

Matt Brown is a pretty neat fella. I wish he wasn't fighting Condit because I personally wouldn't like to see either lose right now but oh well.

As long as guys like Maia and Shields get their shots thwarted, I'm happy. Can't stand either guy.

i hope brown does beat condit, never got into all the condit hype, plus the aftermath on here would be so tasty.

i hope brown does beat condit, never got into all the condit hype, plus the aftermath on here would be so tasty.

Condit is hype? I think the question on whether he is just hype or not has been answered. Condit is the real deal. To beat him, you have to be legit.

Hes not getting past Condit, and even if he did.. GSP 50-45

a win over condit with his win streak is far greater than a win over jake shields on a 4 fight win streak.

Back