Dana White: "If Matt Brown Beats Carlos Condit, That Will Change His Life"

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
matt-brown.jpg

@UFC: Dana on @UFConFOX 9 title picture: "If Matt Brown beats Carlos Condit, that will change his life. That would be a massive win."

Source:
www.twitter.com/ufc

Do you think Matt Brown should get a title shot if he beats Condit?

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely deserves title shot with a win over condit

I would give next shot to either Maia or Kim if they win.

If not, then Matt Brown, step right up...

Beating Condit justifies getting a shot. Beating Condit to top off the run he's on should be a guaranteed shot

Maia deserves the shot if he beats shields. If he loses then brown should get it.

Point is moot though because brown is getting stopped.

Yes. I'm rooting for Condit in this, as always haha. But if Brown wins, 7 in a row. You can't create that level of promotion. Matt Brown should absolutely get a title shot, if that happens.

Yeah if he wins he should get it for sure.

Whattttt youre crazy if you think kim moves head of brown with a win over erick silva.

Brown is already in front of kim even if kim wins his next fight.... add in a win over condit and they're not even close enough to schedule a fight between them.

Maia you could make an argument for hes had less wins at WW but against strong comp and no losses. I still think brown is ahead of maia with a win over condit.

I think he`s up there for a shot. I mean......Ellenberger, Kampmann just lost. Rory wont fight GSP and even if Robbi wins, I dont think he should get a shot. Silva/Kim winner sets up a contender, not quite a tite shot.

Comes down to Maia or Brown if they both win. I wouldnt mind Brown getting the shot, he's won 6 in a row and his last 2 fights have been vs guys on good streaks. Pyle won 4 in a row prior, Mein won 3 in a row and was 9-1 prior to losing. Condit was a prior contender so a win over him means a lot.

There have been far worse title shots given, this is deserving.

yeah thanks for the newflash tom brokaw.

Brown has very very little chance to beat Condit though. He's wayyyy too sloppy and is going to get head kick KO'd mark my words.

Condit is just too good. I really like Brown, but he won't win.

Lol, you are a complete retard or just a troll

Even if Brown loses to Condit he is ahead of the boring and very limited Kim.

I feel this is one of those "No shit Dana" moments.

Condit is a top 5 WW of all time and is still a current top 5 WW (seems like people put him around #3 right now).

Not only would that be Matt Brown's biggest win to date, but it be a win over an all-time great WW who is still a top ranked WW and gave GSP one hell of a fight.

Personally, I think he should have fought someone in between Pyle and Condit rankings-wise, like Kampmann, but I'm OK with him jumping the line. Dana's right. If he wins, it will be huge. I don't see him winning, though. Condit is too good right now.

I think Dong wins the fight, but no way he gets a shot with a win. He doesn't have to fighting style to be given an undeserved title shot.

If Maia wins I think he'll get the next shot and Brown ain't getting passed NBK

Back