News Dana White has someone picked out to replace him...

Again really what I suspect you might see a clearer spilting of roles, I think most would agree Dana has always been a bit of a figurehead and has moved more towards being so over the years but I suspect if he retires we might see a divide between it being made clearer someone is running the show from the backroom and that theres a PR figurehead out front, probably called "UFC spokesperson" or something.

Yeah, there may be a promoter / executive split.

Also, I don't see Dana ever retiring so whatever their succession plan is now, it may change.

Behind the scenes legal guy as the frontman probably isn't the best idea. It's for someone who can create interest. Hype it. Sell sand in a desert. Like Chael.

Guessing it isn't Hunter because people know that guy. A shame.

If it isn't Hunter it should definitely be someone LIKE Hunter. Fuck the PR whoring or "people skills" type. What UFC needs is competence, not a cheerleader. To people suggesting random famous fighters... wow... glad you guys don't run a business.

Behind the scenes legal guy as the frontman probably isn't the best idea. It's for someone who can create interest. Hype it. Sell sand in a desert. Like Chael.
lol we make our posts at about the same time and have exactly opposite ideas

What a day that will be, love him or hate him he is the UFC. In a interview (in the video) Dana say's that even if he told us who no one would even know the guy, he's completely under the radar.

For those who don't want to watch MMA On Point's video here's the recap:

Hunter Campbell
View attachment 919079

He does ALL the fighter contract negotiation, even the biggest stars.
He is a part of match making.
He handles tons of legal matters.
Pretty much he's involved in almost everything that dana is involved in except for the promoting.

I hate to say this but that guy doesn't strike me like the absolute beast ''Alpha'' Dana White is.. You need an Alpha to run things smoothly like the UFC and Dana White is the definition of an Alpha male..

I really admire Dana White's hustle and the way he subdues the media nobody can do that hack the white house can't do that or the US presidents can't do that.. The guy is a legitimate badass.. He has that audacity to just come out and speak his mind freely and even go into full rants.. Humans naturally appreciate authenticity..

Last edited:
I hate to say this but that guy doesn't strike me like the absolute beast ''Alpha'' Dana White is.. You need an Alpha to run things smoothly like the UFC and Dana White is the definition of an Alpha male..

I really admire Dana White's hustle and the way he subdues the media nobody can do that hack the white house can't do that or the US presidents can't do that.. The guy is a legitimate badass.. He has that audacity to just come out and speak his mind freely and even go into full rants.. Humans naturally appreciate authenticity..
Actually you dont, no other sports organization has a president that is as in the public as dana, if anything he is whats holding it back. He takes so much revenue from the ufc, just not having dana on payroll alone would be able to give every fighter more pay. Dana needs the ufc a lot more than the ufc needs him. Over the years he has been a hot head and never stopped lying to try to make himself look good and anyone who has anything critical to say look bad, thats not good for the reputation of a company. They need someone more professional and have a spokes person who has that asshole energy do the promo stuff.

Yeah, there may be a promoter / executive split.

Also, I don't see Dana ever retiring so whatever their succession plan is now, it may change.

Yeah I have my doubts he'll ever actually retire too unless he is sidelined by a serious health issue.

If he does I think you'll probably see the guys mentioned who have been running much of the company for years anyway take on a clear CEO role whilst someone like DC will be the figurehead.

I spose an alternative might be that the UFC head hunt Coker, could be one way of depriving rivals of the most established exec name outside the UFC but personally I think there probably took much history there.

Last edited:
Back