News Dana White has someone picked out to replace him...

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What a day that will be, love him or hate him he is the UFC. In a interview (in the video) Dana say's that even if he told us who no one would even know the guy, he's completely under the radar.

For those who don't want to watch MMA On Point's video here's the recap:

Hunter Campbell
Hunter.jpg

He does ALL the fighter contract negotiation, even the biggest stars.
He is a part of match making.
He handles tons of legal matters.
Pretty much he's involved in almost everything that dana is involved in except for the promoting.

Last edited:
99% sure and I stopped right there. I need that 100 my man. You posted Dana has someone picked out to replace him and then proceed not to tell us who his successor is.

99% sure and I stopped right there. I need that 100 my man. You posted Dana has someone picked out to replace him and then proceed not to tell us who his successor is.
Well dana didnt say who, how else would we know 100%? But dana does say in the interview in the video that he does have someone chosen. That alone is huge news.

Everyone kinda knows about hunter now
I’m surprised if he was talking about him

Dana is totally biased, a lying douchebag and a dick and also super necessary to the promotion. I hope he will be with us for a long time. Can't imagine the UFC with a normal person.
I mean I really like Cocker as a person but c'mon the dude is a big YAWN.

In all seriousness, it will be Lawrence Epstein.

On one hand it might be Hunter Campbell on the other hand most people who follow MMA know who Hunter is at this point so it could be someone else.

Then again Hunter makes sense because it feels like Dana's been intentionally mentioning him more and more the last few years. Also while most people know who Hunter is most people don't know what he looks like or heard him talk you just hear him mentioned.

Back