News Dana White has someone picked out to replace him...

You guys are going to laugh, but I actually think Brendan Schaub should replace Dana.

He's the only guy that has the people skills to pull it off.

They should get one of the guy's from the fighter pay threads who think the company should assume the revenue before they have it and pay the fighters most of the assumed amount.

What a day that will be, love him or hate him he is the UFC. In a interview (in the video) Dana say's that even if he told us who no one would even know the guy, he's completely under the radar.

For those who don't want to watch MMA On Point's video here's the recap:

Hunter Campbell
View attachment 919079

He does ALL the fighter contract negotiation, even the biggest stars.
He is a part of match making.
He handles tons of legal matters.
Pretty much he's involved in almost everything that dana is involved in except for the promoting.

He's definitely in the mix. But promoting is more than just the legal side, how well does he actually understand the sport? Will he be able to keep the company and sport evolving? Legal matters is one thing, promoting is another. Usually companies have 2 people, one for legal and the other for everything else. Like in the show Billions, they have the ideas and they check with legal to see what is possible and what isn't. Legal side may not have the same ideas on their own. That's why usually it's more than just 1 person and usually it isn't the legal side that runs the company. They usually work with the person that does.

99% sure and I stopped right there. I need that 100 my man. You posted Dana has someone picked out to replace him and then proceed not to tell us who his successor is.
No need to expose it. But of course they have someone in mind. You have replacements set up for positions like this. It's like having a back up fighter just in case someone pulls out or get injured, or a Vice President to take over in case something happens to the President where they can't continue their term. A multibillion dollar business like that isn't going to wait until Dana can't do the job anymore to start setting up a replacement to take over. It's all safe guards to keep the business running smoothly.

It’s Conor. He’s a business man and can talk well, he would be a great promoter and has passion for the sport.

I hope its a punchdrunk coked up Chuck Liddel, that would be awesome seeing Chuck just rambling his way through press conferences and getting that look in his eye when he squares up the fighters at the face offs.

If this guy is smart, he will get a mouthpiece for himself. Like a DC or something. Or better yet, just put chael in the spot
Chael would be absolutely absymal

Coupled w the fact that hes a felon and dealing w criminal assualt now

No need to expose it. But of course they have someone in mind. You have replacements set up for positions like this. It's like having a back up fighter just in case someone pulls out or get injured, or a Vice President to take over in case something happens to the President where they can't continue their term. A multibillion dollar business like that isn't going to wait until Dana can't do the job anymore to start setting up a replacement to take over. It's all safe guards to keep the business running smoothly.
Hey that's all fine and dandy. Thanks for the data.

I simply clicked on the thread because Dana has picked out someone to take his place. I didn't know it was click-bait. I am very interested in who replaces Dana because those are some size 37AA shoes that need to be filled. So again, that's why I clicked on the thread.

I don't believe it's going to be one person who replaces him but a team who specializes in all his areas of his dealings in the the UFC. That's why I clicked on the thread because I was super fkin excited to know who it might have been but yet again, I was lead down another rabbit hole.

Dana has contacts and connections that will only deal with him. There's high-level players that will only deal with him. There are necessary things that only Dana can do and still be in such a position with the UFC. When the Fertitta's got out of the game, fighters, organizers, coaches, PR teams, managers were still looking to the Fertitta brothers for advice and council. This was after the UFC was purchased by WME. This is that same type of scenario.

So I'm bummed out a little. But no biggy. All good.

Honestly, You guys got it all wrong, with your "it should be DC bullshit"

It should be this

senatus_SUZINM.jpg

40+ year old meisha tate when she's in full MILF mode later, It'll go over big having a woman as the president of the UFC She already has experience working with oneFC as a promoter as well

Pretty sure it's Tito. Dana saw his work as mayor and knows he's perfect for his role.

Back