• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dana White has someone picked out to replace him...

Sounds like Hunter Campbell. Also, LOL qt sherdoggers who actually believe it will be Cormier or Sonnen. Yeah, a multi billion dollar company is going to elect one of its athletes/media personalities to be the President.

Hey that's all fine and dandy. Thanks for the data.

I simply clicked on the thread because Dana has picked out someone to take his place. I didn't know it was click-bait. I am very interested in who replaces Dana because those are some size 37AA shoes that need to be filled. So again, that's why I clicked on the thread.

I don't believe it's going to be one person who replaces him but a team who specializes in all his areas of his dealings in the the UFC. That's why I clicked on the thread because I was super fkin excited to know who it might have been but yet again, I was lead down another rabbit hole.

Dana has contacts and connections that will only deal with him. There's high-level players that will only deal with him. There are necessary things that only Dana can do and still be in such a position with the UFC. When the Fertitta's got out of the game, fighters, organizers, coaches, PR teams, managers were still looking to the Fertitta brothers for advice and council. This was after the UFC was purchased by WME. This is that same type of scenario.

So I'm bummed out a little. But no biggy. All good.
Yes I agree on all fronts. That's why I mentioned that I think Hunter will definitely be involved but I also think other people will be as well. They need to cover all sides and not just the legal/business side. They need a mind that can evolve/elevate mma/UFC as a whole in the future. They will need to find a Steve Jobs type of person for mma.

DC would be the perfect replacement.

I don't think people who say this know what Dana's job is. Acting as the face of the organization is something he chose to do but it's not his primary role. You can't just replace him with a charismatic mma commentator.

Well dana didnt say who, how else would we know 100%? But dana does say in the interview in the video that he does have someone chosen. That alone is huge news.
I guess but at this point I think it would be bigger news if they DIDNT have someone picked out. Things were a little looser during the Zuffa era but now that there’s billions of dollars invested and a major firm behind it I have to think that there’s a greater degree of planning and structure with respect to the internal workings of the company.

What a day that will be, love him or hate him he is the UFC. In a interview (in the video) Dana say's that even if he told us who no one would even know the guy, he's completely under the radar.

For those who don't want to watch MMA On Point's video here's the recap:

Hunter Campbell
View attachment 919079

He does ALL the fighter contract negotiation, even the biggest stars.
He is a part of match making.
He handles tons of legal matters.
Pretty much he's involved in almost everything that dana is involved in except for the promoting.

Dana's is the face though. You need a big arrogant dude to tell at fans to buy the PPV

It's going to be someone close to him that loves talking on the microphone and doesn't hold back his opinions.

It's going to be no one other than.........

serra1.jpg

When Dana White was 'Looking for a Fight', this was the guy he was with 24/7

What a day that will be, love him or hate him he is the UFC. In a interview (in the video) Dana say's that even if he told us who no one would even know the guy, he's completely under the radar.

Hunter Campbell
View attachment 919079

Pretty much he's involved in almost everything that dana is involved in except for the promoting.

Its not gonna be Hunter, he doesnt have that Promoters edge to him. Hes good at what he does: negotiating, contracts, fighter relations etc BUT to be a promoter it takes a certain kind of person. Aka a Dana white, Bob Arum type of guy.

I think when the time comes for the Goof to retire they are going to try to hire Eddie Hearn from the UK that runs Matchroom Boxing. Hes on good terms with the Goof and has many times spoken of his admiration for how UFC is run

Chael would be absolutely absymal

Coupled w the fact that hes a felon and dealing w criminal assualt now

All I am talking about is being the mouth piece. Which is what dana really is these days and what he has always been. He was never the business guy

Sounds like Hunter Campbell. Also, LOL qt sherdoggers who actually believe it will be Cormier or Sonnen. Yeah, a multi billion dollar company is going to elect one of its athletes/media personalities to be the President.

Bro you do realize some fighters have Degrees and are very capable. FFS Shane Carwin has double degrees and works as an Engineer for a city. Think he manages water supplies.

Also Brian Stann for example has a Masters in Business and has managed two major companies that do large scale housing. Think his current gig has him as the CEO.

If you think the UFC wouldn't consider hiring this stud for the job then your tripping
f5bc74072ad7a2f3cf3eb20c4e134a62.jpg

Hunter Campbell

Probably the single reason he is NOT going to replace Dana White, Dana's position while he might be involved in a lot of the things that he does backstage, Dana's job is being the face of the UFC, takes a special talent to say "we'll see how this thing plays out" that often and not be picked about by media, Campbell is not that guy.

If someone could replace Dana White is the one and only Chael P. Sonnen, you need a loud guy that is great on the mic.

Bro you do realize some fighters have Degrees and are very capable. FFS Shane Carwin has double degrees and works as an Engineer for a city. Think he manages water supplies.

Also Brian Stann for example has a Masters in Business and has managed two major companies that do large scale housing. Think his current gig has him as the CEO.

If you think the UFC wouldn't consider hiring this stud for the job then your tripping
f5bc74072ad7a2f3cf3eb20c4e134a62.jpg

There are so many people ahead of Stann on the corporate ladder. Actually being a fighter is, I can assure you, probably in the lower 2% of matters of priority in considering candidates for executive positions in a company of this size and publicity.

Of course, I'm discussing this with someone who began his retort with "bro."

It’s Conor. He’s a business man and can talk well, he would be a great promoter and has passion for the sport.
You’re delusional. Hand over the UFC to a criminal with apparent substance abuse issues. That’s just really shitty trolling.

You’re delusional. Hand over the UFC to a criminal with apparent substance abuse issues. That’s just really shitty trolling.
He would still do the job well. Pretty sure Dana is an alcoholic coke head too. Once his issues are past him I don’t see why not.

Back