Dana White: Georges St-Pierre's next opponent will be Nick Diaz

I'm pretty excited now. Lets just hope that the press conferences aren't mandatory for Diaz....

In the UFC just act like a dick, and you get what you want:
Hardy
Koscheck
Chael
Chael
Diaz
Chael

It makes financial sense to do Diaz vs GSP first, because its still a big money fight - and it might not happen at all if Diaz loses to someone else and quits again...

Yep and for GSP, Nick has talked a lot of trash and he wants Nick's name on his resume..

That was stupid. We watch sports because we're entertained by the competition, and Diaz hasn't earned shit. He was overrated to begin with, lost his last fight, got suspended, and hasn't done anything to put his name back into title contention. Nothing at all. But because he's popular with the teenagers who think weed and trash talk make you tough, the fight will happen. Once GSP is done completely tooling Diaz, the whole thing will be a joke.

Yes, yes. I understand the title shot situation.

If you

if u want a walterweight title shot at the UFC...all u got to do is piss off GSP hahah lmao

Might as well get Diaz out of the picture for good. But I think Hendricks poses a much larger threat stylistically, and should be fighting him first.

All about $.

GSP has earned the right to take on a grudge match by defending his strap 7 times vs killer opposition.

But hopefully Dana pays Hendricks a tidy sum to keep prepping for the same date as Diaz is at least 50% likely to screw this match up too.

Wow....... All I can really say.

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

It wasn't too difficult to figure out how this happened.

Georges wants to finish his business with Diaz. Nick was calling him out while he was still in Strikeforce and continued to toss barbs at him as often as anyone would listen.

They might as well get this one finished so the winner, which I am confident Georges will be, can fight Hendricks.

With GSP probably taking a fight in the spring, where does this leave Anderson? He needs to fight someone at MW before July to keep that belt.

A fighter coming off a loss gets a shot over a guy with three top 5 wins a row... Only in the UFC. Terrible.

Back