• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White: Georges St-Pierre's next opponent will be Nick Diaz

after 5 threads, you still make a new one?

If true, that's fucked up. hendricks should be his next opponent.

"Jonny hendricks isn't in any position to be asking for anything" - dana white

Lol I love it

If Diaz accepts I will be a happy man. Diaz actually has a much better chance than Hendricks. Diaz has the sub threat off his back, and more equipped standup to beat george. Make it happen Dana

Very excited to see this fight, hopefully it happens before April.

I see Hendricks knocking out his next opponent and GSP 50-45ing Diaz. After that, we'll see months and months of talk of a potential super fight between Anderson and GSP which will not come into fruition, by then Hendricks will knock out his 4th top 10 opponent in a row in five fights and still not have a title shot lined up.

Would rather see gsp fight diaz anyway. Fighting hendricks is only mildly appealing

I see Hendricks knocking out his next opponent and GSP 50-45ing Diaz. After that, we'll see months and months of talk of a potential super fight between Anderson and GSP which will not come into fruition, by then Hendricks will knock out his 4th top 10 opponent in a row in five fights and still not have a title shot lined up.

Either that, or someone beats hendricks.

because you know...

1300464109.jpg

the UFC is getting a fucking joke.... HOW THE FUCK does a guy who just lost gets a title shot in the most stacked division?????

This PPV will get definitely get a million buys. Business wise you Can't blame Dana for doing this, Not to mention it's the fight everybody wants to see anyway

So like I said before, Hendricks is getting screwed out of his title shot, Diaz is getting a payday he doesn't deserve, and we're getting screwed out of a much more competitive fight in GSP vs Hendricks. Great.

Back