Dana White: Demetrious Johnson has the lowest selling PPVs in UFC History.

You know what I find ironic?

It's not that Dana lied about Johnson having the lowest ppv in history. LIE!

Since DJ has been champion, he has had the lowest ppv buy rate as a champion in that time (true). But who is the second lowest ppv selling defending champion in that time with just 10,000 more ppvs sold?

Lol, high level business acumen at display here from the "promotor". What kind of business bad mouths their own product?

Even if you don't like MM, this is idiotic behavior from Dana. This man gets too emotional to be the public face of the company. Can't wait till Conor retires after Mayweather and all that fellatio Dana gives to Conor goes down the drain.

You know what I find ironic?

It's not that Dana lied about Johnson having the lowest ppv in history. LIE!

Since DJ has been champion, he has had the lowest ppv buy rate as a champion in that time (true). But who is the second lowest ppv selling defending champion in that time with just 10,000 more ppvs sold?
Probably TJ. He didn't have the belt long enough to build a name.

Dana is right on this one.

Mini Mouse is ducking the 1st fight in his career that would really make people sit up & take notice.

And he is obviously doing it because he wants no part of TJ.

Ray Borg... lol

Why are people mad that Dana told the truth about mm?

I barely knew who he was until this tj crap started. What a shame because i wanted see him whoop TJ.

Obviously that's changed because no way would i ever be a mm fan now. He would literally have perform a miracle or save a bunch of children from a house fire something like that.

I also think mm fans are some of the worst i have ever encountered,

Probably TJ. He didn't have the belt long enough to build a name.
Definitely Dillashaw.

Dillashaw wasn't even paid a penny more in saving UFC 177. Dillashaw said it himself in an interview with Ariel. He performed in (I think) the most short notice championship fight as champion in UFC history.

Saving UFC 177 is a bigger deal than fight Demetirous Johnson in New York and it's not even close.

Dana is right on this one.

Mini Mouse is ducking the 1st fight in his career that would really make people sit up & take notice.

And he is obviously doing it because he wants no part of TJ.

Ray Borg... lol
But look at the circumstances of the fight. If the UFC came to him after the Wilson Reis fight and said "how about Dilly in New York" and if DJ said no, I would agree with you.

But that didn't happen.

Why are people mad that Dana told the truth about mm?

I barely knew who he was until this tj crap started. What a shame because i wanted see him whoop TJ.

Obviously that's changed because no way would i ever be a mm fan now. He would literally have perform a miracle or save a bunch of children from a house fire something like that.

I also think mm fans are some of the worst i have ever encountered,
If you barely know Demetrious Johnson before this, why are you so sure that he would beat Dilly?

Do you even know how this crap started?

image.jpg

I mean, sure... but let's be real. DJ literally loses money for the UFC when he headlines. As in the last fours PPV cards that he's headlined would have literally done better if his fight had fallen through and the co-main (or even another fight on the card) had been moved up to the main.
ot hating on DJ, but I can't imagine that if you take him off those posters and bump those co-mains up those cards don't do better numbers. And even if you don't believe that, no way in hell you can convince me that those cards do 1 single buy less without DJ on them.
I just need to reply to you to tell you that you are wrong.

None of his fights lose money and you can't prove that they do. I can post links of reporters actually saying the opposite.

His fight with Reis had the lowest number of views for a free Fox card too. Crazy that of all the free Fox cards the one with the lowest views is one with a title fight

Because I hate that division and this more than justifies flushing it and DJs rape of Silvas record with his BS division. Silva may not have had the best competition either but he starched bitches and was not smaller than my daughter.
But DJ has a great finishing percentage and would kill you with his bare hands and take your wife for his own before selling your daughter into slavery

Who? Oh you think TJ is going to draw in more buys than ray borg? Man, those 2000 extra buys might get DJ a nice new outfit

If you barely know Demetrious Johnson before this, why are you so sure that he would beat Dilly?

Do you even know how this crap started?

why don't you get it right the first time

I WANTED key word WANTED see mm win. But that was before he went crazy with ridiculous demands.

now i WANT TJ to destroy him send him and his fans packing to video game land where they belong,

But DJ has a great finishing percentage and would kill you with his bare hands and take your wife for his own before selling your daughter into slavery

typical mm fan crazy like him

the man expressed an opinion and now you want mm kill him?

wtf

I used to buy PPVs when they were $19.95... I have purchased about 80% of them since 1995.

I have never bought a MM ppv...

... but I would probably get the TJ/DJ (even before all this fn drama)

Man up MM... you are looking very vagina-ish..

why don't you get it right the first time

I WANTED key word WANTED see mm win. But that was before he went crazy with ridiculous demands.

now i WANT TJ to destroy him send him and his fans packing to video game land where they belong,
No I got it right. You wrote "I barely knew who he was until this tj crap started." And I wrote "If you barely know Demetrious Johnson before this, why are you so sure that he would beat Dilly?" Because you said you wanted him to "whoop" Dilly. Seems reasonable.

What should they do?
It has been common knowledge that he does not get a fair promotional push. That they fail to put the energy/$$$ into marketing him.

But let's be real. Other then victories, he doesn't give them much to work with until just recently. So now is the time...

Back