Dana White: Demetrious Johnson has the lowest selling PPVs in UFC History.

When Dana does not get what he demands he ruins lives and I hope the fighters band together on this one for the sake of DJ

lol. Dana going full scorched earth mode; like anyone is surprised that he is handling this without couth or tact.

He is right though, and I do wish the fight would happen but...

not like this - not like this.

Dana is an unprofessional dick, but DJ did this to himself.
The guy does nothing but wine about money and respect, but is ducking pretty much the only red panty night he'll ever have in his division.
Tj doesn't give a red panty night idiot lol

only way Dj makes bread is being on a stacked card period

Tj or Dj don't draw the end

This dude just sucks as a promoter. haha

lol I know,

Well me made a tv show about him, and gave him like less than 1% of the air time of the show that did really poor numbers, but we had him on fox a couple times.

Which is exactly the anount of marketing you need to make a guy a star.

It's not his fault that they don't stack the cards around his fights. People don't care for buying thin cards.

Man, I love this MM trolling DW. As much as Dana sucks, which is alot, he definitely is one of our Sherbros (along with Black Beast) and we must forgive and appreciate our family.

Because I hate that division and this more than justifies flushing it and DJs rape of Silvas record with his BS division. Silva may not have had the best competition either but he starched bitches and was not smaller than my daughter.

Johnson is a finisher and your daughter is fat.

That big bald white guy with tats doesn't scare me. It's that athletically built Asian guy that's not even close to the size of a bodyguard that scares me. He knows some ancient secret martial arts, and can probably take out 5-6 guys by himself lol.

Dana meant to say "DJ is my least favorite fighter which means he doesn't get promoted by me, I miss Ronda"

It's not his fault that they don't stack the cards around his fights. People don't care for buying thin cards.
Bro they tried that: UFC 178 and because they put Conor below MM, the card sold 200k ppvs. UFC 178 was STACKED to the brim, expected nearly 500-800K ppvs, with every fight on that card being significant - it was essentially UFC 205 but headlined by MM.

So, not only is MM not a draw, he actually takes away from PPV buys. People just see MM name and start getting droopy in the eyes and forget that a UFC was ever happening. 178 was a massive failure and there is no question it was owing to MM; the arena was empty when the main event took place - call that disrespectful but those are the facts, he is simply MMA Melatonin.

Last edited:
UFC sucks at promoting events and DJ sucks at promoting his self it'll never work out. Nobody wants to watch the little guys besides the hardcore mma fans and DJ needs to realize the UFC needs their slice of the pie or else they'd be losing money. I'm sure if DJ gave the UFC a 400 million revenue like how conor has they would pay him 10x better but he hasn't.

That big bald white guy with tats doesn't scare me. It's that athletically built Asian guy that's not even close to the size of a bodyguard that scares me. He knows some ancient secret martial arts, and can probably take out 5-6 guys by himself lol.
<36>

Thank JBG for exposing the fraud and sham that ancient martial arts are and for big bald white guys for exposing them:

Dana is an unprofessional dick, but DJ did this to himself.
The guy does nothing but wine about money and respect, but is ducking pretty much the only red panty night he'll ever have in his division.

TJ Dillashaw has main evented 173 vs Barao and 177 vs Soto.

173 - 200k buys
177 - 125k buys

Dillashaw will be DJ's red panty night.

<seedat>

b-b-but the UFC is to blame! they don't promote him!

Bro they tried that: UFC 178 and because they put Conor below MM, the card sold 200k ppvs. 78 was STACKED with every fight on that card being significant - it was essentially UFC 205 but headlined but MM.

So, not only is MM not a draw, he actually takes away from PPV buys. People just see MM name and start getting droopy in the eyes and forget that a UFC was ever happening. 178 was a massive failure and there is no question it as owing to MM: the arena was empty when the main event took place - call that disrespectful but those are the facts, he is simply MMA Melatonin.
My mistake. I completely forgot that card existed.

Wow all these ufc owners and board members on this thread so concerned about how much $ the ufc makes. Totally makes sense that you're all concerned about how much dough a liar coward like dana claims MM ppv make. I really hope you guys can heal from this trauma of some super rich 1% scumbags ripping off elite athletes just because they can. You poor ufc execs have it tough, and I hope you'll keep posting about how important the ufc making money is to your appreciation of the sport, that really makes sense. You'd love it if dana was your boss, who wouldn't? Everything else about the situation is very clear and obvious also keep venting..

<36>

Thank JBG for exposing the fraud and sham that ancient martial arts are and for big bald white guys for exposing them:

There's a difference between quick dispatching moves that work against attackers in a street scenario to a fully sanctioned MMA match. Besides, that goofy white guy doesn't represent all martial arts.

For all we know there's a bunch of Anthony Pettis type mother fuckers out there working for the secret service, or for the government.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back