Dana White: Demetrious Johnson has the lowest selling PPVs in UFC History.

In other news, water is wet.

Dana is an unprofessional dick, but DJ did this to himself.
The guy does nothing but whine about money and respect, but is ducking pretty much the only red panty night he'll ever have in his division.

Last edited:
Why do you care if they do

Because I hate that division and this more than justifies flushing it and DJs rape of Silvas record with his BS division. Silva may not have had the best competition either but he starched bitches and was not smaller than my daughter.

Dana needs to be fired. He's the only promoter or equivalent of a commissioner of a sport that takes crap so personal and just pops off at the mouth.

Adam Silver doesn't do this in the NBA. Roger Goodell, although a crappy commissioner, doesn't do this...and he seriously dislikes Tom Brady enough to do so if he wanted to.

change the name of the orginzation if its about who sells the most ppvs than the best fighting the best

so I guess Dana wont be trying to sell us Mighty Mouse as the "P4P Best Fighter in the World" anymore?

Dana is an unprofessional dick, but DJ did this to himself.
The guy does nothing but wine about money and respect, but is ducking pretty much the only red panty night he'll ever have in his division.

You think TJ vs DJ does big PPV buys? I really doubt it.

DJ knows that, and that's why he wanted guarnteed money. DJ's PPV share would likely be diddly squat.

dWSd3RU.jpg

Dana is going after his career and his legacy just like Tito and Randy because Dj is telling not only the truth but standing up for himself

Back