Dana White: Demetrious Johnson has the lowest selling PPVs in UFC History.

No I got it right. You wrote "I barely knew who he was until this tj crap started." And I wrote "If you barely know Demetrious Johnson before this, why are you so sure that he would beat Dilly?" Because you said you wanted him to "whoop" Dilly. Seems reasonable.

how is it silly?

Yes i wanted see mm whoop tj, that's not say I assumed mm would win. BUT NOW i'm pretty sure mm would lose and lose badly.

I used to buy PPVs when they were $19.95... I have purchased about 80% of them since 1995.

I have never bought a MM ppv...

... but I would probably get the TJ/DJ (even before all this fn drama)

Man up MM... you are looking very vagina-ish..

I would buy the card especially after Dana stirred all this controversy up.

Dana doing his job promoting fights anyway he can and people are pissed at him?

This cunt is still doing this. And, there are people actually siding with this walking, talking piece of shit ?

Amazing.

Dana needs to be fired. He's the only promoter or equivalent of a commissioner of a sport that takes crap so personal and just pops off at the mouth.

Adam Silver doesn't do this in the NBA. Roger Goodell, although a crappy commissioner, doesn't do this...and he seriously dislikes Tom Brady enough to do so if he wanted to.
Adam silver is a closet weirdo and is creepy af,.. UFC is what it is and sold for billions because of Dana

This cunt is still doing this. And, there are people actually siding with this walking, talking piece of shit ?

Amazing.

mm fans are like the WORST

I think he sent his video game friends out pollute the forums with tripe.

typical mm fan crazy like him

the man expressed an opinion and now you want mm kill him?

wtf
What? I'm a fight fan and thus a fighter fan. I don't root for some and not for others like it's pro wrestling. I side with the fighters

And no I don't want Mighty Mouse to kill him, rather I was stating Mighty Mouse could if he so chhooses

As you can see, Dana puts a great deal of effort into promoting his employees. He's great at his job.

Dana needs to stop trashing fighters on his roster. Scumbag move as usual.

He's not wrong you know

Yes he is. he is lying. Has the UFC expanded in recent years? Yeah but still MM had far from the "lowest PPV in UFC history"

The lowest i could find were a few with 115k where MM headlined.

Up until 2005 most PPVs did less.
Holloway vs Pettis did apparently only 150k and there are some PPvs in the 200k range or Werdum vs Hunt with 185k buys. Sure MM isn't a big draw but Dana was lying with his statement.

http://mmapayout.com/blue-book/pay-per-view/

MM has ONE JOB to do in the UFC.

Be a fighter. His job isn't to talk trash, his job isn't to "hype the fight", his job is TO FIGHT and it's the UFC's job to promote.

Right now, he's the p4p best on the planet but people say "he's not a draw because of his size." No, he's not a draw because people don't appreciate having someone with an amazing skillset because he was born smaller than average.

If you're going to whine about MM then don't whine when you do your best at work, dang near set records, and your boss goes "meh."

Freakin' "jussbleeeeeed fans" man...

I just need to reply to you to tell you that you are wrong.

None of his fights lose money and you can't prove that they do. I can post links of reporters actually saying the opposite.

Read the rest of my post. It's not about the PPV itself losing money. It's a question of whether the PPV would make more, less, or the same amount without him.

Even if it makes the same as it would without him (and I honestly think they would make more without him), that's a LOSS for the UFC, because if he wasn't on the card they wouldn't have to pay him or his opponent.

How can people continue to argue that a company should give a raise to a guy who doesn't make them any money? I'm a business owner. If I can make just as much or more without a given employee, there's no way I'm keeping that employee on my payroll. It makes no sense.

Have we decided what "modern era" is? Is it post-TUF 1?

MM has ONE JOB to do in the UFC.

Be a fighter. His job isn't to talk trash, his job isn't to "hype the fight", his job is TO FIGHT and it's the UFC's job to promote.

Right now, he's the p4p best on the planet but people say "he's not a draw because of his size." No, he's not a draw because people don't appreciate having someone with an amazing skillset because he was born smaller than average.

If you're going to whine about MM then don't whine when you do your best at work, dang near set records, and your boss goes "meh."

Freakin' "jussbleeeeeed fans" man...

If you do your best at work, set records, and don't make your boss any money, your boss will do more than go "meh." He'll fire your ass.

Back