News Dana White: Conor Didn't Want To Cut To 155 lbs, Wants Khabib After Cerrone & Wants Masvidal Too

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

What do you think about Khabib vs. Conor 2?

• Total voters

Full interview

-Says that Conor is currently in amazing shape
-Cowboy vs Conor is official, no other hurdles to climb

Need inspiration for training show us how Conor training now maybe we learn something new like back in 2015 with his movement

Cerrone is gonna kill the Irishman...count on it
Sadly, he won't. Cowboy is a washed up bum with horrible boxing defense who only managed to get a decent win against Al due to Al fighting like a dumdum and being a reachlet.

Next time mystic @Sansnom says something, listen.

BelatedDistinctGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

<WhoJeff>

Maybe if Conor had even a moment in the Khabib fight where I felt he was effective I could get excited for a rematch. But there's nothing Conor has for Khabib, Conor's mentality isn't in the game (obvious by lack of fights ) and skill wise he had no answer. Tony vs Khabib is momentously more interesting.

Rooting for Conor if he gets hungry again and reignites the flame he had. I don't see anything besides a guy collecting paychecks anymore.

Was his flame reignited against Diaz in the rematch where he squeeked by a win and literally ran with his back towards Nate in the fight?

Well, this pretty much just confirms that Conor doesn't want to jeopardize his chances at a LW title that's why he took a match with Nate who hadn't fought at WW in years at that point.

We know Conor ain't got shit for either Usman or Colby. He'll drop down again. If Conor takes on Masvidal that would be cool, but I wouldn't be shocked if Conor avoids that match-up. Can't always think Conor will do what everyone think he should do.

If he wanted Khabib next then he should have been fighting Gaethje next, not Cerrone.

If he wanted Khabib next then he should have been fighting Gaethje next, not Cerrone.
There's one thing Conor is more terrified of than tapping: getting KTFO. For him, fighting Gaethje is more terrifying than fighting Khabib.

He’ll be begging for the Khabib rematch even after Cowboy beats him. It’s just how he is. A bloated Conor at 170 will be an easy win for a Cowboy.

Full interview

If Romero can get it over streaking Cannonier, Conor can get it too.

Book The Rematch already.

Wow, I’d like to beat an aging fighter on a losing skid and get a shot at the guy who whooped my ass who is currently at the top of the division...
<41>

Full interview

well it tells me that conor knows fighting in jan gives conor 10 months to get ready to get mauled buy khabib again.

The way Dana humors the midcarder fanboys makes him the greatest.

I'm hoping Dana is bull shitting and he just glossed over the fact that Conor wants Jorge / Nate after Cerrone (if he wins)

Ideally: Cerrone - Nate / Jorge / Gaethje - Khabib rematch

conor was only talking about wanting to fight edgar before signign to fight cowboy.

It will absolutely happen if Conor finishes Cowboy and Khabib remains a champ after the Tony fight. I have zero doubt about it.

If Khabib vs Tony for some reason falls apart, it gets rescheduled as Conor vs Khabib.

It's up to Cowboy right now to get rid of McGregor as a contender once and for all. If Conor loses, he goes on a crazy coke and booze-fueled downward spiral and probably finally goes to jail.

A lot of folks in this thread seem to be new to the UFC.

Lmao how can anyone deny this guys scared of Gaethje

against khabib, cerrone, tony, ect he has a way out if he’s hurt just giving up his neck

gaethje would make his face one with the canvas

conor is scared of tony, justin, aldo, max, dustin, woodley, colby, woodley. jorge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back