News Dana White: Conor Didn't Want To Cut To 155 lbs, Wants Khabib After Cerrone & Wants Masvidal Too

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

What do you think about Khabib vs. Conor 2?

• Total voters
I must be missing something, but looking past Cowboy seem like a really stupid mindset. Maybe Conor and Khabib can have a rematch as a title eliminator once Ferguson gets his belt.

So if Conor beats somebody at 170 lbs, he thinks a win there will earn him a title fight at 155?? What if Fergeson beats Khabib, does McGregor still want Khabib?:rolleyes:

"It's tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5am when you've been sleeping in silk pajamas” - Marvin Hagler.

I think he beats Cowboy fairly easily but he'll never touch a title again, he has lost the fire.

People on here bashing Conor about his potential actions AFTER potentially beating Cowboy lol.

If McGregor is looking for a rematch, he must not have been at his best the first time around.

If I was a McGregor fan, stuff like this would make me embarrassed to be one. You could tell since the FW Siver days, dimming his lights while he's on the prelim, having a live singer for his entrance..that this guy is going to get preferential treatment. Where he's listed in the rankings has always been an illusion. Getting undeserved title shots soley for marketing reasons. I find his career to be one big joke.

I do enjoy how triggered all the bitter bums are over this. Claiming Gaycheese should get a title shot after beating Cowboy and then crying that Conor wants the same thing.

<DCrying>

"Conor Didn't Want To Cut To 155 lbs, Wants To Fight Khabib After Cerrone"

See @Deadwing88. Wtf did I tell you
Trying to cherry pick the easiest route to a Khabib rematch..
Shame on me for giving him the benefit of the doubt, even this one time.
<{hughesimpress}>

If I was a McGregor fan, stuff like this would make me embarrassed to be one. You could tell since the FW Siver days, dimming his lights while he's on the prelim, having a live singer for his entrance..that this guy is going to get preferential treatment. Where he's listed in the rankings has always been an illusion. Getting undeserved title shots soley for marketing reasons. I find his career to be one big joke.

You sound very jealous and quite pathetic.

Hopefully Khabib will shoot that nonsense down if he gets past Ferg.

Maybe if Conor had even a moment in the Khabib fight where I felt he was effective I could get excited for a rematch. But there's nothing Conor has for Khabib, Conor's mentality isn't in the game (obvious by lack of fights ) and skill wise he had no answer. Tony vs Khabib is momentously more interesting.

Rooting for Conor if he gets hungry again and reignites the flame he had. I don't see anything besides a guy collecting paychecks anymore.

Full interview

-Says that Conor is currently in amazing shape
-Cowboy vs Conor is official, no other hurdles to climb

A single man from an unknown camp in an entire country that has not produced anyone notable in the sport's history showed up out of nowhere and took over the whole game, and in turn lifted everyone else up with him, and people are surprised and mad that he gets to call his shots from here.

Bitter bum souls

ShorttermGorgeousArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

Of course. Conor's goal is always to have as little to lose as possible. It's the story of his whole career.

It should be the story of everyone's career. If other fighters are too stupid to play the game that's their problem, don't be so bitter.

No worries. Khabib won't give him that oppurtunity. He'll have to fight one more time after Cerrone in order to get Khabib again.

Back