News Dana White: Conor Didn't Want To Cut To 155 lbs, Wants Khabib After Cerrone & Wants Masvidal Too

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

What do you think about Khabib vs. Conor 2?

• Total voters
how exactly does fighting a non ranked fighter in a weightclass above get you a TS below?

Khabib is Dana's worst nightmare......A fighter with integrity whose primary concern is not money.

Khabib will beat Tony, then make Conor earn his TS by going through the murderers row that is the top of the 155 weight class.

Screenshot_20191205-221906.png
Fucking hell, get a recent picture you arse sniffing sycophant

I agree. If Khabib loses Conor can have him.

If Dana gives him a title shot at 155 solely for beating Cowboy at 170 -- especially if he gets to jump the line in order to do so -- it'll be a travesty.

Either stick around at 170 and go up against a Top 10 guy or go back to 155 and try your luck against the same. Beat a couple of the latter and then you can start talking about a Khabib rematch (if he still has the strap by then).

If Khabib loses to Ferguson, then I guess I wouldn't be opposed to Connor getting him sooner than later in that case.

So Conor thinks fighting Cowboy at 170 earns him a title shot at 155?
why am I not surprised...

I had this idea that conor felt so helpless in there against khabib that he wants to try bulking up then running it back

Manlet size insecurity 101

I'm hoping Dana is bull shitting and he just glossed over the fact that Conor wants Jorge / Nate after Cerrone (if he wins)

Ideally: Cerrone - Nate / Jorge / Gaethje - Khabib rematch
Maybe using it as a back up and conor might step in if someone pulls out early April to hype it up.

Beating cerrone at ww getting you a title shot at LW seriously diminishes the sport.

Omg isn't he fucking awesome

Omg isn't he fucking awesome
low key, im not sure if i already told you this.

you are one of my favourite posters to see put a hilarious one liner into a thread.

<LucyBless>

Lol everyone knew McDork was going to use this 170 bullshit to weasel into a 155 title shot.

If he wants a title fight he should have fought Gaethje at 155.

Fuck that. Conor needs to beat Gaethje, Ferguson or Poirier before getting a TS. Maybe if Tony beats Khabib they can set up the Conor/Khabib rematch.

"Conor Didn't Want To Cut To 155 lbs, Wants To Fight Khabib After Cerrone"

See @Deadwing88. Wtf did I tell you

mKo1SAU.gif
This shit is so funny lol

As MMA fans best thing we can hope for is he get's a minimum 5 years in prison ASAP, get's turned in to a vegetable somehow, decides to retire for good. This McGoober is bad for the sport period!

If Khabib beats Ferguson, he will have the freedom to pursue any matchup he wants..

Fuck Conor, GSP beckons..

giphy.gif

Honestly he has a good chance against Gaethje and Poirier, they hittable and they have already been ko'd several times. For me the thoughest matchup at LW would be Ferguson, Lee and of course Khabib.
They've both only been KO'd twice lol, how is that "several"

Back