News Dana White: Conor Didn't Want To Cut To 155 lbs, Wants Khabib After Cerrone & Wants Masvidal Too

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

What do you think about Khabib vs. Conor 2?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 545701

Full interview

-Says that Conor is currently in amazing shape
-Cowboy vs Conor is official, no other hurdles to climb

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
khabib is in conor's head, he is begging

Dana and Conrad can talk all they want about a Khabib rematch but that fight has very little chance of ever happening

Pathetic. 2019 cowboy at WW should not earn you a title shot.
After cowboy, He should have to fight one of the following guys to earn the Khabib rematch:
Justin Gatheje
Dustin Poirier

mKo1SAU.gif

So Conor thinks fighting Cowboy at 170 earns him a title shot at 155?
why am I not surprised...

Conor-Khabib won’t happen.

Tony is going to end the Khabib win streak.

Then rematch him, and finish him again.

After cowboy, He should have to fight one of the following guys to earn the Khabib rematch:
Justin Gatheje
Dustin Poirier
Yeah sure. Go tell it to Dana . His Cash cow is getting old on his way out cowboy .
Best possible match up in order to give him a title shot

Justin Gatheje
Dustin Poirier

I'm hoping Dana is bull shitting and he just glossed over the fact that Conor wants Jorge / Nate after Cerrone (if he wins)

Ideally: Cerrone - Nate / Jorge / Gaethje - Khabib rematch

And I'm sure the UFC really wants to setup the Conor/Khabib rematch.

But, it's a joke that a guy who hasn't won a fight in over three years could return and a fight a guy at 170 on the downside of his career who is 4-6 over his last 10 and then get a shot at Khabib again. Unfortunately, if he can get past a weathered Cowboy it will almost certainly happen.

Khabib/Tony and Khabib/Gaethje are the fights that the true fans of the sport should want to see.

Justin Gatheje
Dustin Poirier
Yeah sure. Go tell it to Dana . His Cash cow is getting old on his way out cowboy .
Best possible match up in order to give him a title shot

Keep begging for that rematch Conman

Won’t happen

Khabib took your soul. Cowboy by KO

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Lmao how can anyone deny this guys scared of Gaethje

against khabib, cerrone, tony, ect he has a way out if he’s hurt just giving up his neck

gaethje would make his face one with the canvas

Justin Gatheje
Dustin Poirier

Honestly he has a good chance against Gaethje and Poirier, they hittable and they have already been ko'd several times. For me the thoughest matchup at LW would be Ferguson, Lee and of course Khabib.

Of course. Conor's goal is always to have as little to lose as possible. It's the story of his whole career.

Not surprised mofos. Conor doesn't feel confident in his ability to beat the killers at 155. He knows one more loss ruins his chances at touching another belt. No risk. High reward. Same as always.

Uncle Dana is gonna let it happen if Conor can win but I doubt he wins.

Is anyone really surprised? Even though it's unlikely as hell, I hope Cerrone shatters this man's skull.

Conor has completely lost his drive I think at this point. It’s unfortunate. I have a bad feeling he’s going to get knocked out by Cowboy.

Wtf Conor, fight a contender at 155 or stay at 170 please. Damn has he fallen far, was fun to root for him when he was on the rise. Masvidal after Cerrone would be great.

Back