Media Dana White about Ngannou: “I didn’t like Francis as a person”

Dana White probably saved more people in one year through charity than you did in your entire life and yet here you are judging this fine gentleman.

That being said, I agree that it is odd that he has a "personal" problem with Ngannou. I thought their relationship was strictly professional.
Yeah if I had hundreds of millions I could too. I also donate money every month and I don't have a fraction of his. I am not a perfect person and deserve criticism. That said, fuck Dana White.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

The Saudi Royals Francis is gladly taking his bag from and glazing being 100x bigger scumbags than Dana is an opinion?

That their violations of basic human rights are 100x worse than whatever coercive BS UFC has committed against fighters is an opinion?

<36>

Just how deep is Francis' D down your throat buddy? Be careful not to choke on it.

go feed someone else your giant load of shit.

Truth hurts, huh.

"Giant load of shit" perfectly describes someone glazing Mohammed bin Salman and his cronies while virtue-signaling over Dana and UFC contracts. Rage all you want, but these are simple, indisputable facts. Your "hero" Francis Ngannou is a selfish hypocritical PoS not unlike Dana White. He's no hero at all. Now cope and seethe some more.

Last edited:
There's probably a grain of truth in there.. after the first Stipe fight; Dana was talking about how Francis' ego was out of control and he went out to france before the fight (not sure why this part was relevant but he made a point to mention it). I guess he got the feeling that Ngannou was going to be difficult to control (from UFC's perspective).

Imagine this complete shitstain of a human being judging others as humans like he is some good person by comparison.

Dana White is a piece of shit to the core. Fuck this guy. Can't wait to never see his stupid face again.

Francis is 100x the man you'll ever be you wifebeating maggot.

Francis gladly takes money from Mohammed bin Salman and glazes him and his crony Turki Al-Sheikh the way Dana glazes Jones. Next to MBS Dana is a saint.

Francis only "stood up against" Dana and the UFC because he couldn't get the deal he wanted and it's good PR, Dana is only shitting on Francis because he wouldn't sign their restrictive contract. None of this ever had anything to do with either being "bad people", because neither Francis nor Dana White has any real morals that would make them care about that in the first place.

Imagine the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, soccer, tennis, or any other sport where the president constantly shit talks on the fans, its contractors, the media and everyone else inbetween. Shows just how low trash and a big piece of shit Dana is. No wonder why he is named after a bitch.
While this is true a lot of athletes in big sports are insufferable. I sometimes think it would be cool if e.g. soccer or the NBA had somebody like the pink goof to keep egos in check.

"Showing someone who you are" = Asking for an appropriate amount of money.

Dana says Francis is all about the money. Who isn't? If the UFC only paid Dana 1 million a year to continue to work for them, we'll see quickly how about the money he would be too.

Francis gladly takes money from Mohammed bin Salman and glazes him and his crony Turki Al-Sheikh the way Dana glazes Jones. Next to MBS Dana is a saint.

Francis only "stood up against" Dana and the UFC because he couldn't get the deal he wanted and it's good PR, Dana is only shitting on Francis because he wouldn't sign their restrictive contract. None of this ever had anything to do with either being "bad people", because neither Francis nor Dana White has any real morals that would make them care about that in the first place.
Dana was a piece of shit long before Francis Ngannou was known by anyone

Dana was a piece of shit long before Francis Ngannou was known by anyone

That's completely besides the point of what I said. Francis has no problem working with and glazing the Saudi royal family, modern day slave owners and murderers Dana can't begin to hold a candle to. Being a PoS was never an issue with Francis, it's always about him getting what he wants. Dana could have murdered his wife, owned a slave mining operation in Congo while screwing over every other fighter under contract, and Francis would happily glaze the fuck out of "the best boss ever" if Dana gave him 50% event revenue share and let him box once a year.

That's completely besides the point of what I said. Francis has no problem working with and glazing the Saudi royal family, modern day slave owners and murderers Dana can't begin to hold a candle to. Being a PoS was never an issue with Francis, it's always about him getting what he wants. Dana could have murdered his wife, owned a slave mining operation in Congo while screwing over every other fighter under contract, and Francis would happily glaze the fuck out of "the best boss ever" if Dana gave him 50% event revenue share and let him box once a year.
That doesnt change the fact that Dana is a garbage person

You're way too pissed about this Dana. You shouldn't care what I think about you, Dana.

Lol projection much. "Way too pissed" is a perfect description of this:

Imagine this complete shitstain of a human being judging others as humans like he is some good person by comparison.

Dana White is a piece of shit to the core. Fuck this guy. Can't wait to never see his stupid face again.

Francis is 100x the man you'll ever be you wifebeating maggot.

Chill bro. Dana can't hear you.

Dana will be on the wrong side of history; once he retires noone will be kissing his ass and he'll get a terrible name publicly.
It'll dawn on him when he's playing blackjack and noone wants to be near him; then he'll start to think about everyone he's stepped on.

Back