Dana: UFC ending out-of-competition drug testing because we f---ed it up!!!

So what about W. Silva? Could he maybe have a case now?

UFC didn't book all those fights for him in Brazil.....a place with a brand new oversight??

http://www.bjpenn.com/molecular-phy...s-brazilian-commission-may-lied-drug-testing/

Nice try yourself brah

it seems you are confused...

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/01/brazilian-mma-athletic-commission-joins-immaf-regulatory-group

They are not regulated by Zuffa at all.

Now, if you are trying to tell me they are crooked, then this is another topic.
they might be, but they are still not under Zuffa.

It should have never been their job in the first place. I agree with him it's the AC's job to do so and I'm happy to hear that he is willing to give them funds so that they can continue to try to keep the sport clean.

The UFC's job is to make sure that the fights are good and the fans are entertained, the AC comes up with rules and regulations such as drug enforcement so it is completely in their hands.

Helping fund the AC should be the way it's done. A neutral party.

ding ding ding

The drug testing was part of it, but make no mistake about it, it was a giant tax loophole.

It for money not drug testing. ACs take money via fees. McMahon prefers money to Kayfabe.

Also employers also test for drugs in normal employees, not licensed beater uppers.

it seems you are confused...

They are not regulated by Zuffa at all.

Again, read what was actually said........I never said they were.

He was regularly approved to continue cheating in Brazil. UFC booked his fights there knowing full well Nevada (and likely most every other US state) wouldn't have licensed him to do that. UFC stopped booking him to fight in Brazil after they adopted the TRT ban outright. Vitor failed his drug test that very same month.

Yup, they fucked up and I knew Cung would have a very solid case against them.

Oh, you mean like what a shitty friend/boyfriend/husband would do? No, I don't know about that, because I'm not a shitty person.

Congrats, everyone on Sherdog knows you are awesome now. Your user name wasn't enough.

I wonder if the UFC intentionally messed with Le's test because they knew he was filing a suit to make him look dirty

so they will still test? what if they donate and the local commission does not test

Beautiful bump 100 internet score for you sir

Hahahaha they fucked up the $$$ machine that's what hahahaha

Not often that Uncle Dana admits that the UFC got something wrong. Of course he divorces himself from it by saying our "legal team" screwed it up. It sounds like he just wanted out of the whole thing and is glad to put any further screw-ups on the commission.

Easier for him to say that than they covered up Jones shit

More like: "We don't want all of our fights getting cancelled."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back