Dana: UFC ending out-of-competition drug testing because we f---ed it up!!!

Lol, you believe this... easy way out.

HGH is a special case, everybody knows that, cant test for HGH like just some local lab around the corner. It can vary a lot and it needs to be done within WADA protocol.. everybody knows this and UFC of course knew this before their debacle, its easy way out to scrap everything. Its pathetic and not professional.

Sounds about right when talking about UFC and Dana.

Wow is he admitting something? Amazing.

Who cares? They didn't have to do it in the first place, it's up to government regulatory agencies anyway. I love all the people bitching about it though.

It is clear you see the big picture in this. lol

It is clear you see the big picture in this. lol

Oh my god... you're right. I missed it. This is really the end of everything isn't it? I mean, when boxing left it all up to the commissions they imploded, and no one ever partook in fisticuffs again.

...how could I be so blind? Damn this hubris.

Oh my god... you're right. I missed it. This is really the end of everything isn't it? I mean, when boxing left it all up to the commissions they imploded, and no one ever partook in fisticuffs again.

...how could I be so blind? Damn this hubris.

And again :icon_lol: clueless

The only reason they are doing this is because it was one of the demands in CM Punk's contract.

UFC ends it and the athletic commission takes over. Seems like the way it should be.

F5 in paradise, did everyone listen how Dana threw Lorenzo under the bus??

You said it without an emoticon, so we're at least making some progress.

Yes, on one end. Your end seems to be still confused and just calling out smiley faces. So better let it go.

Or just find a post where you see some smiley faces and tell them how ***gy they are.

What for!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
Nobody in MMA roids, everybody is natural...:p

No camera's were allowed by the UFC, its like taking a gun of a sniper.
Camera's are the main tool for reporters.

If state AC's had no financial interesting in getting events in their state you'd maybe have a point. Why don't you sell me on Vitor getting testing/licensed/approved to cheat in Brazil and how that was sooooo much more legit than what the WWE does simply because it wasn't the UFC who actually tested him (even though they controlled who was testing him).
UFC doesn't control testing Brazil. They have an independent AC.

Nice try...

This well save them money and hassle..........

How convent.

Back