Dana says McGregor will go back to 145 after Diaz, Woodley to fight Wonderboy.

tumblr_m5rk8eyqyF1rw9bk6o2_500.gif

DC got so fat.

Woodley doesn't have any control over who he fights. He's a passenger not a driver.

Conor is going to fight in whatever division he wants next, because he's about to co-headline another massive PPV, win or lose. He's in the drivers seat. If he doesn't want to head back to 145lbs, he won't.

Drivers seat? I thought Dana made it perfectly clear that he owns the car and has the keys and tells Conor when he can drive when he tried to take the car to UFC 200 without driving to the media presser.

Well since Dana said it, no way it could be untrue.

At least this time with new owners it could be though.

Duckalvarez and Duckwoodley OUT, both INJURED until 2018.

I've never heard of a champion ducking a fight, ever. There have been whiners but at the end of the day you fight who you have to or youre stripped.

I just hope Woodley knocks him out anyway to annoy people.

I'll believe it when I see it. McGregor is gonna die making 145.

Woodley doesn't have any control over who he fights. He's a passenger not a driver.

Conor is going to fight in whatever division he wants next, because he's about to co-headline another massive PPV, win or lose. He's in the drivers seat. If he doesn't want to head back to 145lbs, he won't.

Like he didnt want to show up for ufc 200 press conference or whatever? How did that work out for him. Dana also just got a cheque for 300 mill plus. He not gonna sit back and let conor call the shots. Haha. Dana back on the juice, he will have plenty of extra test to ensure he puts conor in his place.

Exposed is probably the most over used word in the mma community, and people say it without even knowing what it means. Which makes it even more stupider. Anyways, Aldo can't take McGregor's shots. He's going down once again. We will see about Nate.

Just because you don't know what exposed means doesn't mean we are all that fucking dumb.
Here you go
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=exposed

You can't really blame Tyron for trying. I imagined he would be brought back to earth in pretty short order.

Dana showing Woodley who's boss.

Woodley: "I'm fighting Nick or GSP, big fights only. Money fights only."

Dana: "You're fighting Stephen Thompson on a fucking free card."
"Check that, on fight pass you goof"

I tend to agree with you however i Doubt that unconventional/controversial possible matchups aren't lookes at Higher up in hierarchy since they can affect ROI for hundred of K$ on fight night and much more long term via the brands perceived image for consummers.

Yeah, it's always possible that those type of match-ups could happen - but when you think of it, how many 'undeserving fights' have there being? I would say Gustafsson against Cormier is one, but the LHW division is fairly thin, Lesnar jumping on the 200 card and Condit getting a title shot after beating Alves. They're the only recent ones I can think of.

I could understand folk objecting to Conor and Diaz 2, but considering the year the UFC had in 2015 and a lot of work Conor put in, he could point that out and make a case for it, so I'm ok with that rematch. And of course it's more than likely going to make everyone $.

I don't really care about or take notice of PPV numbers or the gate, but looking at Jones and Cormier's buys, it did 800,000+ which doesn't seem that great, but it's well above average and you could probably argue those numbers went up because of the genuine beef they have.

I just don't see any fighters out there that have a leg to stand on and ask for a fight that on paper makes no sense. I thought we missed a great chance of a genuine super fight with Jones and Silva or GSP and Silva, but neither of the 3 seemed interested. But we are seeing some signs of fighters saying they'll only fight if the money is to their liking - and again, the most recent memory of that was Gustafsson when Jones was pulled and Diaz sr with Woodley.

How's Dana going to make Conor go back to 145 with the iv ban.

Conor won't be making that weight again.

Drivers seat? I thought Dana made it perfectly clear that he owns the car and has the keys and tells Conor when he can drive when he tried to take the car to UFC 200 without driving to the media presser.

Like he didnt want to show up for ufc 200 press conference or whatever? How did that work out for him. Dana also just got a cheque for 300 mill plus. He not gonna sit back and let conor call the shots. Haha. Dana back on the juice, he will have plenty of extra test to ensure he puts conor in his place.

Lets add some context - Dana didn't force Conor back to featherweight, he literally let him book his own completely unnesseary rematch - at welterweight of all things.

Stop and let that sink in. The featherweight champion is re-matching the #5 lightweight, in a welterweight bout.

You are day dreaming if you don't think that takes an enormous amount of pull with the back office. Frankly the 200 > 202 push may have been orchestrated, considering we know Brock was signed in retrospect.

202 is on track to sell well over a million buys, and its Conor getting the opponent he wanted under the terms he wanted. That is reality on realities terms.

T wood pulls out with an injury. It's inevitable

GSP vs Wonderboy. GSP has four months of testing.

When Wonderboy gets the title and Woodley's like let me get a rematch he should hit him with the "You wanted to fight GSP or Diaz right? Go fight GSP or Diaz now"

Back