Dana says McGregor will go back to 145 after Diaz, Woodley to fight Wonderboy.

1) McGregor isn't coming back to 145, and nobody wants to see this again
ranking_the_weigh_in_gauntness_of_conor_mcgregor.jpg

2) I think Wonderboy will put on a striking clinic on Woodley and beat him
Conor McMummified.

T-Wood just shat his pants. Dana is clearly racist.
no he felt challenged by Tyron wanting to call his own shots after not wanting to fight until his title shot then goes and says he didn't feel like promoting his fight with Lawler then wants to sit on the belt fighting people he truly believes he can easily beat... "yeah right bitch you fight who i want you to fight"

Conor with two wins over Aldo and WB new WW Champ? Damn it's a good time to be alive, my friends.

And hopefully Alvarez gets told to fuck off, and they put him against Khabib or Ferguson.

Well Woodley would just have to fight Gsp in 2017

Not necessarily true, Georges seems to be campaigning for superfights this past year.

He clearly showed up to challenge McGregor, but Diaz put him away. Firaz then gets on twitter and campaigns for a fight with Diaz. Then of course, Georges famously just offered to fight Nick.

Well I gotta give it to you, its hard to really figure out what GSP wants. But I know what Dana wants. PPV Sales, and big fucking shows. So Im pretty sure he would have liked to have GSP at MSG. Plus listen at how COOL is sounds, GSP at MSG. Sells itself!

I'm also considering the possibility of GSP simply trolling Dana hard and not intending any return at all. lol.

Conor is only going to fight at 145 if he loses. There is no way in hell he is going back down to 45 if he beats Nate. He will push extremely hard for the Alvarez fight and Eddie will do his part to market it. That will be the bigger fight and I think that's the one they'll ink if Conor wins.

If he loses he basically has to go back down and lick his wounds.

Id like to see Conor comeback to fight Aldo again and prove first fight wasn't a " fluke".He wins that then id like to see what he can accomplish at 155.

Woodley wonderboy is THe fight to make--PERIOD.

1) McGregor isn't coming back to 145, and nobody wants to see this again
ranking_the_weigh_in_gauntness_of_conor_mcgregor.jpg

2) I think Wonderboy will put on a striking clinic and beat Woodley badly!

Why wouldn't he go back to 145? He still has never missed weight.

There's a ton of people that want to see him defend that FW belt...no idea what you're talking about.

Woodley doesn't have any control over who he fights. He's a passenger not a driver.
Exactly. I do not like when a guy complains that he's rightfully next in line for a shot and then when he wins the belt, begins to overlook guys who are rightfully next in line. Fuck this money fight bullshit. Woodley should fight Wonderboy, Maia, or Condit.

GSP is in the driver's seat and he is the one who can call out whoever is the current champion upon his return.

remember when dana said "we are not selling the ufc" lol

There's a ton of people that want to see him defend that FW belt...no idea what you're talking about.
I want to see that fight too, but he is bigger now that he used to be, plus the IV ban. 145 is going to be extremely tough, if not impossible for him.

Dana is racist shitstorm is coming. Mark my words it will be seen soon. He let Bisping fight that old punk wahhh wahhhh. The Mcgregor circus will roll on for at least another 6 or 7 months. Good days are ahead for sherdog.

Because that's fucking dumb to put your health at risk (take a loooonnngggg look at the picture I just posted) only to make a promoter and some fans happy. Me too I'd like to see him fight Aldo again, but it's pretty obvious McGregor's weight class is 155 and not 145 (see picture again)

BREAKINGS NEWS: TYRON WOODLEY OUT INJURED UNTIL MID 2017.

Back