Dana says McGregor will go back to 145 after Diaz, Woodley to fight Wonderboy.

This made my day (especially Regarding the WW belt), sensible decisions from the new management. Finally a glimmer of hope Regarding the significance of the sport and it's rankings.

Jesus. You all sound like a bunch of domestic abuse victims when it comes to Dana White.

Because that's fucking dumb to put your health at risk (take a loooonnngggg look at the picture I just posted) only to make a promoter and some fans happy. Me too I'd like to see him fight Aldo again, but it's pretty obvious McGregor's weight class is 155 and not 145 (see picture again)

He is going to get exposed by Nate again. Then he will go back to FW and lose belt. Then as one last payday get his ass handed to him at 155. The end.

PS he turns into a pumpkin.

Jesus. You all sound like a bunch of domestic abuse victims when it comes to Dana White.

They are super pissed off at all Dana has done for MMA. It takes away time from them watching LifetimeTV

Also, Conor CLEARY said he had no idea about whats next after Nate. Focused on the fight coming up which is good. Also, lets not pretend Conor enjoys the cut to make 145lbs. It must be excruciating, so he might contemplate the idea of moving up simply to enjoy life more. Dana and his wishful thinking, the dude would be a PERFECT sherdogger.

Woodley's reaction to the news

giphy.gif

It's convenient that someone happened to be filming Woodley when he found out.

I for one am shocked that the UFC isn't dying to give Tyron "I couldn't be bothered to promote UFC 201" Woodley a huge pay day.

Woodley doesn't have any control over who he fights. He's a passenger not a driver.
Woodley sure didn't figure that out, he thought he was Conor McGregor all the sudden without putting in any of the work Conor put in

Even publicly saying he had no incentive to hype his last fight, the incentive is to build your own brand as a fighter. Woodley isn't coming across as the most intelligent man in this situation especially when Dana comes out publicly and shoots down all the stuff he has been saying

lets see if Dana can mantain at least one of these promises.

woodley soon to announce an injury taht prevents him from fighting WB

Be prepared woodley

This made my day (especially Regarding the WW belt), sensible decisions from the new management. Finally a glimmer of hope Regarding the significance of the sport and it's rankings.

Do we even know what role the new owners play? I get the impression Dana and co deal with the match making and the new owners sign the cheques. But we'll see.

All the hyperbole about the fighters being able to pick and choose their fights might die down a little. Just because Woodley said he wanted Diaz or GSP didn't mean it was going to happen. Same with Alvarez.

Be interesting to hear what Woodley says. He'll probably blame fans for putting the UFC under pressure to make the fight or Diaz for over pricing himself.

lol Dana is just another fucking fanboy. I'm glad about Wonderboy getting his shot though, but he is lucky, the ONLY reason he has his shot next is that GSP wont be available for MSG since he officially entered the USADA testing pool and cannot fight for four months. Else we would have GSP vs Woodley in NY

Lol yeah. I picked up on that too. McGregor clearly won the round, but it was a lot closer than people think because Diaz had a little bit of blood over his eye. Conor only outlanded him by 5 strikes in round 1, and was 37% accurate.

I know right. Say Conor wants Alvarez if he beats Nate and GSP wants Woodley.

Pretty much, yeah. If Conor goes out there and ices Nate in 10 seconds and calls out Alvarez there's no fucking stopping him.

Ha, good to see Woodley put in his place, GSP is only coming back to fight Anderson in New York or in Cowboys Stadium.

Also see Dana is doing his old promotional tactic of comparing his fighters to Mayweather in order to get their names out in the public.

This has restored some of my respect for the UFC. They'd better follow through.

Lol yeah. I picked up on that too. McGregor clearly won the round, but it was a lot closer than people think because Diaz had a little bit of blood over his eye. Conor only outlanded him by 5 strikes in round 1, and was 37% accurate.

If Dana wants to see COMPLETE domination, he should rewatch the fights where Nam Phan got taken down, lol. But since Nate bled and was fighting Conor, many people act like he was mauled beyond recognition.

Really hope he isn't lying this time.
I doubt Conor will go down to 145 again. Going from 170 to 145 got to be rough.
But it's fine as long Wonderboy gets to fight for the title.

In before;

UFC's racist.
UFC fans are racist.
McGregor's ducking Alvarez
McGregor won't go back he's ducking Aldo
Woodley only gets treated like this because he's a wrestler.
Ronda's fat.
Nate is gonna fight Alvarez if he beats Conor.
They're making GSP/Diaz 2.
Ronda's fat.
Reebok sucks.
Right about one thing: Ronda is fat

Back