Dana on Jim Rome Show: "It's looking like Jon Jones didn't take the drug everyone thought he did."

"I don't know what he allegedly took but he didn't take that, he took something else. I don't know what that is either"

but why would any supplement have estrogen blockers in it?

Its very common for over the counter test boosters to contain Aromatase Inhibitors. Its the enzyme thats responsible for converting a man's test into estrogen. Block the enzyme, and you keep more of your test. There's even common antioxidants that act as AIs.

The Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators are like weak manmade estrogens that stick to receptors in the body harder than real estrogen (preventing the real stuff from doing its "job"), but with milder effects than real estrogen.

They are used to treat female cancers. Like they shrink boobs when you have breast cancer, and the cancer shrinks too. There might also be some completely natural things that have the same effect as SERMs.

Basically, supplement companies sell legal roids, but after using them, your test is low and you gotta take the SERMs and AIs to expedite your test level returning to normal while preventing breast growth from estrogen.

Sometimes people take these products for other reasons even if they havent used roids. Trying to fix pre-existing manboobs, shedding water, retaining muscle while on a low calorie diet, etc.

A shady company would either put these drugs in supplements, or alter the drugs on a molecular level so that technically its semi-legal, but after you swallow it, it turns into the illegal drug.

I took Jones off my GOAT list because of the violation but if its bullshit (which I hope it is), then GOAT Jones is back.

Good to know. I was just wondering how all this affects your GOAT list.

If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.

If anyone wants to see how big of a joke it is, find the Sonnen episode of Rogan's podcast. It's a fascist organization for sure. They don't even have to show you ID, test you in a sterile environment, or give you time to call your lawyer. Don't like it and won't test - BANNED.

OBVIOUSLY JBJ didn't do anything wrong. That's why he bawled like a woman at the presser. Guilty people always admit wrongdoing the instant they're caught. Innocent people cry like children and hire the most expensive steroid lawyer in the country.

Ask any detective

OBVIOUSLY JBJ didn't do anything wrong. That's why he bawled like a woman at the presser. Guilty people always admit wrongdoing the instant they're caught. Innocent people cry like children and hire the most expensive steroid lawyer in the country.

Ask any detective
True story. Clomid also makes you cry especially if there is high levels of it in your system from a tainted supplement. Which clearly most supplements are. Mofos just sprinkle clomid Willy nilly.

Worthless information from a worthless untrustworthy source(Dana).

Its very common for over the counter test boosters to contain Aromatase Inhibitors. Its the enzyme thats responsible for converting a man's test into estrogen. Block the enzyme, and you keep more of your test. There's even common antioxidants that act as AIs.

The Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators are like weak manmade estrogens that stick to receptors in the body harder than real estrogen (preventing the real stuff from doing its "job"), but with milder effects than real estrogen.

They are used to treat female cancers. Like they shrink boobs when you have breast cancer, and the cancer shrinks too. There might also be some completely natural things that have the same effect as SERMs.

Basically, supplement companies sell legal roids, but after using them, your test is low and you gotta take the SERMs and AIs to expedite your test level returning to normal while preventing breast growth from estrogen.

Sometimes people take these products for other reasons even if they havent used roids. Trying to fix pre-existing manboobs, shedding water, retaining muscle while on a low calorie diet, etc.

A shady company would either put these drugs in supplements, or alter the drugs on a molecular level so that technically its semi-legal, but after you swallow it, it turns into the illegal drug.

appreciate the knowledge...

Joke, jons guilty

I told y'all to give him the benefit of the doubt and don't be so quick to judge.

It's not a experiment lol, it's drug testing and every athlete has the chance to challenge the results of a test if they want to claim they are innocent. I'm guessing Jones is going the Romero route and claiming some kind of tainted supplement.

The reality is you can't challenge shit if they set you up. Offending substance is added to your submitted samples and after your sample A fails you can have them test your already contaminated sample B.

Nobody is watching the watchers.

When tens of millions of dollars of PPV money are on the line for a 4 billion dollar company - you have to at least consider something shady is going to go down.

I get the cynicism from fans with fighters claiming their supplements were tainted. But as someone who's worked in the supplement industry for about five years... a lot of supplements are tainted.

This is so clearly an instance where the ufc or someone else is paying off USADA.

Oh well though. I'm all for guys juicing so even though I don't like Bones, I hope he gets away with this.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

He-Cant-Keep-Getting-Away-With-It-Jessie-Pinkman-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

The reality is you can't challenge shit if they set you up. Offending substance is added to your submitted samples and after your sample A fails you can have them test your already contaminated sample B.

Nobody is watching the watchers.

When tens of millions of dollars of PPV money are on the line for a 4 billion dollar company - you have to at least consider something shady is going to go down.

If you're the conspiracy theory type sure.

Back