Dana on Jim Rome Show: "It's looking like Jon Jones didn't take the drug everyone thought he did."

gmr7494

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm paraphrasing: "Jon took something else. It might clear him and it looks like he might come back."

He said he didn't know what type of drug he took, but he said he's waiting for USADA to release the info. He also doesn't know when he'll be back, but he said it's "likely."

Discuss

Good news. Can't wait to see Bones back.

sounds like novitzky will soon make an expensive purchase.

Must have found some loophole.

hmmm, probably ingested protein powder the wrong way, maybe estrogen came into his system this way?
utdwtR6.gif

If he really didn't, I am happy for him. Nobody deserves to have their career tarnished cause of something like this.

But if he did and he gets off would suck.

Sport needs him though.

Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar is probably sitting back watching this all getting ready to claim the same thing.

Reversing a positive test makes USADA testing look like BS, during the Olympics no less! this must have cost UFC a fortune.

If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.

So is dana saying usada fucked up the testing and got the drug wrong that jones tested positive for lol. What a clusterfuck.

Isn't Jones repped by the same manager as Yoel Romero?

if so all fighters on PEDS should hire him asap

It was just his tainted coke. I mean supplements.

Back