Dana on Jim Rome Show: "It's looking like Jon Jones didn't take the drug everyone thought he did."

iNY2v43.jpg

Suck it haters, Jones undefeated in and out of the cage
USADA was right every other time except with Jones their biggest money maker... Coincidence !

LOL at Jones being "their biggest money maker", try again, buddeh

GOAT coming back, told you fools all along
jon-jones.opxr-44953-mid1.jpg

#bonesbless

Awesome. Now Jon can destroy even more cards in the future by being a complete moron in new and exciting ways.

DO you fucks know what USADA stands for??? The United States Anti-Doping Agency "UNITED STATES" Yah its corrupt

A couple of billionaires were all like "you just sold us the UFC promising it was the shit and your biggest star is going to be out now for two years?! Fix it."

Dana was all like..

*Dana pulls up to USADA headquarters with a suitcase of cash, opens it up and makes it rain.

.................the next day........

USADA all like..

Some bs technical jargon... Blah blah. Both of the Jones samples were tested but there was a testing error both times...therefore these results were not accurate...

I wonder if Jones coke dealer is going to testify that he stepped on his coke with estrogen blockers because... Well, because.

waiting for details on this, Dana quotes are as usually unreliable

love seeing the rustling going on in here though. I think he's guilty too, but jeez....

BULLshit, USADA should not be able to cancel fights and suspend fighters unless they have fullproof and definitive evidence.

The real question is who Malki had to sleep with to get this swept under the rug.

So does this mean we actually ARE racists for judging him too soon?

And lol if Brawk is the only guy suspended after he called Jon unprofessional. The true professional only gets caught after the fight!

bork1}

If this is true and USADA released some test that said Jon failed for a substance and then that substance wasn't really what he failed.......the whole process is going to be shot.
They will set a precedence that's a slippery slope. I actually don't mind so much. I mean I find it unfair they pulled Bones from the card without due process or without him getting a chance to appeal.

USADA was legit as fuck according to everyone and was taking no prisoners when they busted Jones, now that he might be innocent it's rotten to the core.

{<BJPeen}

If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.

You don’t understand what “due process” means. He’s getting his due process, otherwise you wouldn’t have heard about this.

If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.
Dislike Jones and still could not agree more. UFC would be wise to cut bait with this shit show. They can't even punish a guy they busted dead to rights.

Back