Dana on Jim Rome Show: "It's looking like Jon Jones didn't take the drug everyone thought he did."

This is my bro-science answer:

They found traces in his sample that they believe was from the estrogen blocker but now his lawyers are trying to say the traces were because of some other supplement that probably contains similar ingredients to that estrogen blocker.

Not sure if that is the right answer but I have followed the story since day one and that is my uneducated guess.

What the fuck does that even mean ?

Who is everyone ?

How do they not know a month after in happened ?

What drug did he take instead ?

Do these people even work ?

What were they doing in their offices until now ?

Do they just drink coffee and wait for a divine intervention ?

This only proves the UFC pays off USADA. It is also a racist act against Might Brock Lesnar.

Didn't he test positive for two different substances? This is shady af.

If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.

It's not a experiment lol, it's drug testing and every athlete has the chance to challenge the results of a test if they want to claim they are innocent. I'm guessing Jones is going the Romero route and claiming some kind of tainted supplement.

Brock needs to copy whatever Jones says. Hell, he only tested positive for half of what Jones did so he should be able to get by with half the excuse!

This sounds shady AF. With UFC's stars dropping like flies lately and Conor no longer being a draw (see my thread where UFC is having trouble selling out UFC 202), Dana is desperately doing whatever he can to save the UFC.

<36>

They didn't invent drug testing. It has happened prior to USADA. And if there were no due process, we wouldn't have even heard about this.

We shouldn't have if you're just going to end up clearing the person afterwards. You've already damaged their reputation by allowing information to be put out publicly. It's stupid.

More likely Brock Lesnar has no fucks to give.

Pretty sure he would like to not get fined, not get his win overturned and fight again making millions more. That's a few fucks he might give.

This is my bro-science answer:

They found traces in his sample that they believe was from the estrogen blocker but now his lawyers are trying to say the traces were because of some other supplement that probably contains similar ingredients to that estrogen blocker.

Not sure if that is the right answer but I have followed the story since day one and that is my uneducated guess.
but why would any supplement have estrogen blockers in it?

seems legit to me.......

xjT5kJb.jpg

Rome and Dana kept going back and forth on how Diaz was the much larger man and that Conor is being ballsy for going up "40 pounds."

"Conor is ballsy going up 40lbs"

"So ballsy. Can't believe he's going up 50lbs"

"I know, the balls on him. He's crazy, going up 60lbs."

"Huge balls. They'll help when he goes up 100lbs."

"Conor is 125lbs of muscle, 125lbs of balls. He'll need all 250lbs as he goes up to meet Diaz, who weighs 300lbs."

Didn't he test positive for two different substances? This is shady af.

yup. what a farce. the guy already has proven he has a cocaine habit so its not like there is some magical line in his mind he wont cross.

We shouldn't have if you're just going to end up clearing the person afterwards. You've already damaged their reputation by allowing information to be put out publicly. It's stupid.
So, in other words, because it is possible that they made a mistake, we should just scrap all drug testing.

hahaha, fucking corruption

didn't want him out of this suspension, but oh well. the disgusting criminal won this one

On Conor: "Yeah, he was dominating that first round against Diaz and it looked like he was going to put him away. But he got tired because Nate is the bigger, heavier man and took all of his shots."

lmao

Back