Dana on Jim Rome Show: "It's looking like Jon Jones didn't take the drug everyone thought he did."

Hey Jeff
dana-white-money-c%C3%B3pia.jpg

It was an interesting interview that just happened about 5 minutes ago. He also talked about Ronda and the Conor fight:

I'm paraphrasing now:

On Ronda: "I think Ronda will be back before the end of the year."

On Conor: "Yeah, he was dominating that first round against Diaz and it looked like he was going to put him away. But he got tired because Nate is the bigger, heavier man and took all of his shots."

Rome and Dana kept going back and forth on how Diaz was the much larger man and that Conor is being ballsy for going up "40 pounds."

Last edited:
If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.
They didn't invent drug testing. It has happened prior to USADA. And if there were no due process, we wouldn't have even heard about this.

Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar is probably sitting back watching this all getting ready to claim the same thing.
Who do you think is funding this?

In other words USADA aren't all they claim to be and likely sabotaged UFC 200 on purpose

USADA blasted Jones paycheck to bits basically cause they wanted 'revenge' for the previous incidents.

Then they can just claim it was a 'mistake' meanwhile the damage has been done. They cost Bones alot and honestly if he can, dude should sue the fuck out of them for ruining the biggest event of his career.

So wait, was Jones using an adavair inhaler and Brock was the one taking Estrogen Blockers?
I'm confused at this point.

Interesting..... I thought if anything he would of got off on a tainted supplement like Romero. But saying the drug wasn't what we thought it was? Did USADA get it wrong or the AC? Didn't the athletic commission publicly identify the substance first?

So is dana saying usada fucked up the testing and got the drug wrong that jones tested positive for lol. What a clusterfuck.
sounds like that, which kills the credibility of the whole thing. If so, JJ should sue USADA for all the ufc 200 money he lost.

We'll see Dana.

You're the biggest liar in North America so I'll wait till USADA drops the info.

This dude needs to just go away already

Dana: "wtf, people still don't like DC? Fine, I'll pay to get Jones back."

Back