News Dana: If Khabib sits out a year we may have to look at Conor/Ferguson

conor starches him the guy was nearly finished by a completely shot pettis,not a chance he can march forward like that against mcgregor,he gets hit to much and gets hurt all the time,mcgregor will finish him and not let him off
Maybe maybe not but Conor doesn't have the touch of death at lw that he had at fw,there's a formula to beat him conor has bad cardio.

The build-up to Conor vs. Tony would be hysterical. So many cringe-worthy lines from both sides, but the back-and-forth would be ridiculous.

Strip Khabib
Let him fight anyone he wants for his final UFC and let him go. It's what he wants.

Khabib vs GSP
Conor vs Tony
Dustin vs Al
Nate vs Cowboy II
Why should Al or Dustin be put on the back burner when they have been more active and won more at 155 than CONnor

JOKE

Conor/Ferg should be happening since Khabib is suspended
No. No it shouldn’t be.

How many wins has Dustin got at 155? Oh a lot more than Conor? Yeh and he’s on a win streak? Yeh let’s go with Dustin.

'Bout time! This is the fight that needs to happen!
Why ? I mean seeing Conor get fucked up would be nice but this won't be competitive, Tony vs Iaquinta pt Max would be way more interesting

You clearly haven’t been a fan very long if you think that’s the least warranted.hes not getting it anyway
watched the first ever ufc live. but it that way lol. The guy hasn't won a fight since 2016 man. think about it. His record in the ufc at LW isn't impressive. Theres absolutely zero reason for him to be getting a title shot off getting absolutely embarrassed in his last fight besides name value. But when you think of deserving, hes no wheres near the top of the list at 155 in the ufc to be fighting for a title.
Change my mind....

Are you just forgetting Jones? He’s defending the title he just won 6 weeks ago in 3 weeks time

You must’ve missed Gus/DC or Randy’s career.
Conor hasn't won a fight since 2016 got absolutely embarrassed in his last fight, and doesn't even have a winning record at LW in the ufc. Him getting a shot would be worse than randy coming back to Sylvia in my opinion. There has been other bad ones as well for sure, but this would have to be up there, if not the most undeserving.
Name value though, I get it. business side he sells fights. but in terms of deserving, hasn't won a fight in the division in 3 years, doesn't have a winning record in the division, and his last fight was one of the most lopsided title fights in some time at LW. its pretty bad man lol

Exactly there is no way in the world Conor McGregor is defeating Poirier. It just won’t happen. McGregor has never done anything to show he could beat Poirier so he doesn’t deserve to move ahead of him. I have never idea why anyone thinks it’s even in the realm of possibility to defeat Poirier. McGregor is clearly ducking Poirier, fighting anyone else is proof of this.
Whats conors record at LW in the UFC?
Whats Poiriers record at LW in the UFC?
Whats their records from 2017 and on in the UFC?
relevance man, get with it

Remind me again why Conor deserves an interim title shot? He’s 1-1 in the division, finished in 2 of his last 4 bouts, and was soundly beaten by the current champion just a few months ago. Poirier deserves it more. Stop giving McGregor unwarranted opportunities, let him fight back into contention.

Tony comes to the presser dancing with headphones on. Proceeds to confuse the fuck out of Conor and drops at least 30 quotable lines.

Whats conors record at LW in the UFC?
Whats Poiriers record at LW in the UFC?
Whats their records from 2017 and on in the UFC?
relevance man, get with it
I dont think you grasped the entire point of my post. No matter who McGregor fights or is rumored to fight there are haters to say , "it's because hes scared to fight _________." The post I was responding to did that and he filled in the blank with someone CM has already fought. It was funny to me. I wasn't taking a shot at Poirier or saying he had no chance in a rematch.

watched the first ever ufc live. but it that way lol. The guy hasn't won a fight since 2016 man. think about it. His record in the ufc at LW isn't impressive. Theres absolutely zero reason for him to be getting a title shot off getting absolutely embarrassed in his last fight besides name value. But when you think of deserving, hes no wheres near the top of the list at 155 in the ufc to be fighting for a title.
Change my mind....
I’m not saying he deserves a shot. I’m saying people have got shots for much less

Conor beating Tony could be what he needs to erase the ass stomping Khabib gave him.
Not that he could beat Tony just sayin’.

Maybe strip khabib and make Ferguson/Poirier for the belt?

Back