News Dana: If Khabib sits out a year we may have to look at Conor/Ferguson

NonononoNO! Absolutely retarded fight. Conor does not deserve to face the Nr.1 contender. If Conor wins this fight (and he has a solid chance of winning in the first and maybe second round due to how hittable Ferguson is), he becomes the Nr.1 contender and Ferguson loses his shot. Ferguson shouldn't take any dangerous fights until Khabib returns, he should fight Diaz or something.
BonyEquatorialDorking-size_restricted.gif

I guess now we know why Conor was calling out Nate and Anderson<Lmaoo>

I'm pretty sure he called out nate and wanted to fight on the same card as Anderson. Two tweets seemed to be connected and everyone is disregarding the other to make a narrative

Last edited:
Holloway is the ONLY one I see right now.

Possibly Cejudo too.

He’s already proven he will apparently take on all comers at 125. Now defend it again against a FLW please. It would be hard to bitch if he took a TS at BW. But I’m sick of so-called Super fights. Every time a champion fights if he loses he should lose his belt. Since that’s not practical the challenger should have to vacate if they want to fight for a second title. I don’t care if it’s moving up or down.

Just in about the last year there have been three fights with two reigning champions. Three title defences instead of six. It’s obviously going to water down your cards if you only have half the title fights you should be having.

Are you just forgetting Jones? He’s defending the title he just won 6 weeks ago in 3 weeks time

I think Conor fighting for the lw belt at this point would be the most bias unwarranted title shot in the UFC's history of the sport. Might as well be WWE if they give him a title shot cause the only thing that matters is if your popular.

You must’ve missed Gus/DC or Randy’s career.

conor starches him the guy was nearly finished by a completely shot pettis,not a chance he can march forward like that against mcgregor,he gets hit to much and gets hurt all the time,mcgregor will finish him and not let him off

Why would Conor even be in the conversation? Tony vs Poirier makes way more sense.

Why not just give mcgregor a belt to hold at all times so he can feel special?

Why would Conor even be in the conversation? Tony vs Poirier makes way more sense.

He already has two that he holds.

No doubt he will still wear the two straps like a complete gimp at his next press conference!

This is the fight to make if Conor wants to earn some actual respect. I doubt people would hate on him after accepting this fight, even if he lost.
Yep, he has to fight Tony Ferguson for people to stop hating on him. Look at his last couple of fights, Khabib somebody and boxing some guy named Floyd. Clearly, he was just ducking Ferguson the whole time. If those last two fights weren’t against cans people wouldn’t hate on him at all.

love how hes being wrote off after losing to khabib after 2 years out of mma and lets be honest he hardly took a bad beating his face told the whole story a lot of arm shots ect you conor haters will all see soon enough :D

Conor vs. Tony
Nate or Poirier or IaQuinta vs. Cowboy

Have some emergency backup replacements

Exactly there is no way in the world Conor McGregor is defeating Poirier. It just won’t happen. McGregor has never done anything to show he could beat Poirier so he doesn’t deserve to move ahead of him. I have never idea why anyone thinks it’s even in the realm of possibility to defeat Poirier. McGregor is clearly ducking Poirier, fighting anyone else is proof of this.

Exactly there is no way in the world Conor McGregor is defeating Poirier. It just won’t happen. McGregor has never done anything to show he could beat Poirier so he doesn’t deserve to move ahead of him. I have never idea why anyone thinks it’s even in the realm of possibility to defeat Poirier. McGregor is clearly ducking Poirier, fighting anyone else is proof of this.

Um bruddah incase you didnt know Conor hasnt won a fight in 3 years and Poirier is on a 4-0-1 streak. It doesnt matter that Conor beat Poirier like 5 years ago, you cant live off past accomplishments forever. It doesnt matter if Conor could beat Poirier today, he isnt in any position to fight for a title, thats my point.

This is untrue. After the "11th ranked real estate agent" Iaquinta fight, many people, Conor included, thought Khabib was a lame duck and that his striking was so amateurish that he would easily catch him.

What he didn't anticipate was that they were both better than him.

bs lol everyone predicted he would floor him with wrestling and keep him there.

Um bruddah incase you didnt know Conor hasnt won a fight in 3 years and Poirier is on a 4-0-1 streak. It doesnt matter that Conor beat Poirier like 5 years ago, you cant live off past accomplishments forever. It doesnt matter if Conor could beat Poirier today, he isnt in any position to fight for a title, thats my point.
Your point was you don’t like Conor McGregor. To make that point you used a terrible example to trash him. I just mocked your terrible example. If he said up, you’d say down. If he said he wanted to fight Poirier, you’d say he was ducking someone else.

Last edited:
The biggest farce in sports strikes again, we deserve better at this stage.

Your point was you don’t like Conor Mcagregor. To make that point you used a terrible example to trash him. I just mocked your terrible example. If he said up, you’d say down. If he said he wanted to fight Poirier, you’d say he was ducking someone else.

You sound retarded. My point was Conor is in no position for a title shot when you have actual contenders lined up. Sorry if that was too hard for you to grasp.

They should set up the rematch, Tony vs extension cord. Can't duck that cord forever brotha!

Lol @ Conor having a chance. He can't even stand vs Khabib.

love how hes being wrote off after losing to khabib after 2 years out of mma and lets be honest he hardly took a bad beating his face told the whole story a lot of arm shots ect you conor haters will all see soon enough :D

2-2 above 145 and finished in both losses.

Tony has won 11 in a row at 155 with 8 finishes.

Conor is a hell of a...FEATHERWEIGHT.

they hated on him after he took the fight with the guy everone knew was going to beat him. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

Everyone? This was a big eye opener for a lot of Conor’s fans. A lot of people thought Conor was going to knock Khabib out.

Back