Dana defends the Constitution and crushed Cancel Culture

I'd say Dana is full of shit given he suspended Matt Mitrione for speaking out against Fallon fox

not even a month after Forrest Griffin tweeted a joke about rape being the new missionary which Dana even laughed about, Dana fired Miguel Torres over a tweet of a joke from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, which Dana didnt find funny. Dana White fired Matt Riddle because he had a little bit of weed in his system, but Picobones Jones fails another piss test for PED's and Dana moved an event out of state on a weeks notice just so that he could still fight.

some fighters get that Dana White privilege. some don't.

not even a month after Forrest Griffin tweeted a joke about rape being the new missionary which Dana even laughed about, Dana fired Miguel Torres over a tweet of a joke from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, which Dana didnt find funny. Dana White fired Matt Riddle because he had a little bit of weed in his system, but Picobones Jones fails another piss test for PED's and Dana moved an event out of state on a weeks notice just so that he could still fight.

some fighters get that Dana White privilege. some don't.
forrest and jones - put butts in seats
miguel and riddle - don't put butts in seats.
this might be it.

forrest and jones - put butts in seats
miguel and riddle - don't put butts in seats.
this might be it.

yeah thats pretty clear. if you can bring uncle dana the $$$ you can get away with murder. just don't ask to get paid much for your work.

13599085.jpg

A lot of White haters here... He kept his employees being paid and working. First to go to arenas with crowds ... don't care if his fighters talk about their politics BLM or Maga hats.. Try to be intellectually honest

This is the view of someone from inside the MMA bubble. There's maybe 2 or 3 people in the entire sport of mixed martial arts that get even a blink of coverage on ESPN, to pretend Dana has faced the pressure that someone who runs any other kind of sports franchise in America is the real disingenuous take here. Tom Brady was under fire for weeks just for wearing a MAGA hat, and nobody bowed and scraped there and the controversy was gone just as fast as it arrived.

The simple fact is that Dana hasn't withstood any pressure that anyone else cracked under. They JUST had a shareholder meeting about propping up chinese talent to break into the market of a country that's actively perpetrating crimes against humanity on a daily basis. Not a single word from the "warrior king of the UFC." Pig face Dana is just as under the thumb of the powers that be as anyone else in the public eye.

This sounds like a strawman, albeit an unintentional one, so I wont focus on badgering you for changing the subject and amending your original argument (which was that no one cares about the ufc or what they do/ say)

Dana is undoubtedly one of the people who gets a lot of the attention and Dana is who we have been talking about.

But i will address the new things you brought up with a simple example that proves you wrong.

Last year, Covid caused all sporting events to be temporarily suspended.
The ufc led the sporting world as being the first mainstream sport to continue during Covid.

Dana got a lot of hate for this. Several articles wrote about it. Many many many people were paying attention to this and they were very upset about it.

Then other sports took notice and allegedly reached out to the UFC for advise on continuing their sport.

Surely you remember this as it happened less than a year ago.
So your idea that Dana doesnt get the attention or the blowback for his ideas or actions is not supported by history.

Another example, dana speaking at the Republican convention or whatever tf it's called, in support of trump. Dana got crazy backlash for this too

Holy shit, that reporter dropped down and took Dana's balls straight in his mouth. Dana isn't saving shit, there's just zero eyes on this niche sport outside of sports bars and karate forums. I started laughing when the guy was painting Dana as some kind of hero and crusader for free speech. With enough public pressure he'd fold like everyone else.
Yup exactly, the second any of these fighters says something that would get the UFC enough bad press they're gone. Look at Miguel Torres and his silly rape van joke.

Freedom of speech and cancel culture comment the night he made sure Belal Muhammad gets no post fight in cage mic time cause he may potentially talk about Palestine lol what a hypocrite lol

Hahaha what a good time to remind the world he’s a habitual liar who can’t be trusted
There's also the case of Edmen Shahbazyan displaying the flag of the Republic of Artsakh which led to Azerbaijan complaining and Edmen having to apologize as well as losing his Reebok sponsorship money. So if you want to support an oppressed stateless people like the Palestinians or the Armenians living in Artsakh that's no bueno but you can call Brazilians filthy animals all you want. What a sick joke.

Who is looking to the UFC to be a champion of the Constitution? And what needs restoring? This is the bs about making America great again. While it does have foundations, the system is set to change with the times, though slowly. UFC restoring the constitution. Hysterical.

Ah, what's wrong my sky screaming, pearl clutching Sherbro? Can't bring yourself to admit that in a country of 400 million guns, at a protest full of 2A supporters, that not a single person was armed with a gun, thereby making your hilariously dishonest and epic fail of a narrative a complete laughingstock?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...rge-filed-during-jan-6-capitol-siege-arrests/

Not a single gun recovered, not a single firearm charge laid.

Too bad, so sad.

Try being honest for once in your life you sky screaming, pearl clutching, dishonest, partisan hack.

You mean like how you carry water and wash feet for BLM?

Oh look, actual "domestic terror":

Secoriea Turner - "Say her name".

https://news.sky.com/story/secoriea...t-dead-over-independence-day-weekend-12022188

Oh look, actual "antidemocratic traitors":

I don't recall Seattle, Washington or America getting to vote on an "autonomous zone", do you?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Occupied_Protest

And yet, not a single gun was recovered, not a single firearms charge laid, and the only shot fired (by security) killed Ashley Babbitt.

They were so scary and hellbent on killing people that Ayaya Pressley took her chances with the mob of people who "wanted to kill the political enemies" rather than be forced to occupy a guarded safe room filled with (*gasps and clutches pearls harder than they have ever been clutched before*) "white supremacist congressmen".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-ayanna-pressley-congress-riot-capitol-white-supremacist

So stunning, so brave.

What an "insurrection" !!! 400 million guns in America, and yet, at an "insurrection" to "overthrow democracy" by "domestic terrorists" - not a single gun was recovered or shot fired by these supposed "insurrections" and "domestic terrorists".

That really takes epic steaming dumps all over the face of your narrative, doesn't it?

Sky scream more, pearl clutch harder, while we enjoy good laughs, purely at your expense.

giphy-11.gif
200w.webp

This sounds like a strawman, albeit an unintentional one, so I wont focus on badgering you for changing the subject and amending your original argument (which was that no one cares about the ufc or what they do/ say)

Dana is undoubtedly one of the people who gets a lot of the attention and Dana is who we have been talking about.

But i will address the new things you brought up with a simple example that proves you wrong.

Last year, Covid caused all sporting events to be temporarily suspended.
The ufc led the sporting world as being the first mainstream sport to continue during Covid.

Dana got a lot of hate for this. Several articles wrote about it. Many many many people were paying attention to this and they were very upset about it.

Then other sports took notice and allegedly reached out to the UFC for advise on continuing their sport.

Surely you remember this as it happened less than a year ago.
So your idea that Dana doesnt get the attention or the blowback for his ideas or actions is not supported by history.

Another example, dana speaking at the Republican convention or whatever tf it's called, in support of trump. Dana got crazy backlash for this too

UFC is also by far the easiest to hold events for a few reasons. Mostly comparing NBA in this, as the other major sports were in the off-season anyway:

1. UFC has very few people involved per show, and they literally can all be separated except the two people fighting. One NBA game has more players then an entire UFC event, and they are all in constant interaction with each other. You couldn’t ask for an easier sport to hold an invent for.

2. If one fighter tests positive, just scrap the fight, card continues. You can not do that during the NBA playoffs and lead up, where removing an entire team would ruin the competition format. Same with other tournament sports (golf, tennis), where players face each other to advance, or results need to be posted.

3. (This is probably the biggest obstacle) No MMA fighter union exists, so nothing had to be approved. NBA had to come into an agreement with both the players and the owners. If a player contracted COVID and it transmitted to a family member, this could be a major lawsuit. Everything is voted/negotiated on in the NBA, as the players have way more rights. I’m guessing MMA is the only sport without a “players” association, hence why the pay is so low.

I was stoked that UFC was coming back, but no need to crown them. It was just logical they would be the first back.

As far as Dana going to Republican convention, I’m sure it received backlash from left wing media sites. Don’t know what was “crazy” about it, but then again I try not to read click bait articles. I’m sure if anyone left wing spoke at a DNC convention the right would critique them as well.

There's also the case of Edmen Shahbazyan displaying the flag of the Republic of Artsakh which led to Azerbaijan complaining and Edmen having to apologize as well as losing his Reebok sponsorship money. So if you want to support an oppressed stateless people like the Palestinians or the Armenians living in Artsakh that's no bueno but you can call Brazilians filthy animals all you want. What a sick joke.
Exactly.

UFC is also by far the easiest to hold events for a few reasons. Mostly comparing NBA in this, as the other major sports were in the off-season anyway:

1. UFC has very few people involved per show, and they literally can all be separated except the two people fighting. One NBA game has more players then an entire UFC event, and they are all in constant interaction with each other. You couldn’t ask for an easier sport to hold an invent for.

2. If one fighter tests positive, just scrap the fight, card continues. You can not do that during the NBA playoffs and lead up, where removing an entire team would ruin the competition format. Same with other tournament sports (golf, tennis), where players face each other to advance, or results need to be posted.

3. (This is probably the biggest obstacle) No MMA fighter union exists, so nothing had to be approved. NBA had to come into an agreement with both the players and the owners. If a player contracted COVID and it transmitted to a family member, this could be a major lawsuit. Everything is voted/negotiated on in the NBA, as the players have way more rights. I’m guessing MMA is the only sport without a “players” association, hence why the pay is so low.

I was stoked that UFC was coming back, but no need to crown them. It was just logical they would be the first back.

As far as Dana going to Republican convention, I’m sure it received backlash from left wing media sites. Don’t know what was “crazy” about it, but then again I try not to read click bait articles. I’m sure if anyone left wing spoke at a DNC convention the right would critique them as well.

I brought up COVID and how the UFC continued, precisely because of the all backlash Dana got for it and how everyone was shitting on Dana for it.

So all the stuff you are mentioning is so irrelevant.

It seems like you keep trying your hardest to steer the conversation away from the subject instead of just admitting you are wrong lmfao.

Where I live in Alberta, Canada. There has not been one live concert or sporting event with any kind of crowd, since March last year. Most of our population has at least had their first Covid vaccination. It’s time to let us start living our normal lives again. And if you don’t want to go, then stay home.
I know people in Alberta. You have been taken over from within. If you think this has anything to do with a cold . . . .

Dana is a completely hypocrite when it comes to criticizing the UFC's business practices and pushing for a union. Also this is the same guy who fired Miguel Torres for a rape joke on Twitter.

That is why Muslim champs are the best because if they are real Muslims they will speak out against the evil of western culture! Khabib bless!

I brought up COVID and how the UFC continued, precisely because of the all backlash Dana got for it and how everyone was shitting on Dana for it.

So all the stuff you are mentioning is so irrelevant.

It seems like you keep trying your hardest to steer the conversation away from the subject instead of just admitting you are wrong lmfao.

I’m sorry, did not realize we were arguing haha. I think you might be confusing me with another poster you are arguing with? What should I admit I was wrong about lol?

I was just pointing out that UFC was logistically the easiest to open up.

Back