Dana defends the Constitution and crushed Cancel Culture

UFCPI_Shanghai_Renderings_11.jpg

Sigh.... people really need to be schooled on what the first amendment is.

The first amendment is and always is about government preventing free speech. It has never and will never apply to private parties. The first amendment has nothing to do with private companies which is why these private companies can't be sued when they fire people over what they say.

Free speech in this context has nothing to do with the constitution. I am tired of people using and misquoting the constitution. This is so dumb.
America used to be different.

the left had not figured out they can use control of non government institutions to restrict speech.

now they know. And people like you make me think america has raised a generation of little bitches who are happy to censor

Dana White is right though, i dont see anything wrong what Dana said.

This thread started out poorly and only got worse.

Has anyone got that jpeg of the sherdog equivalent of the evolution of man..

Dana White literally cancelled Miguel Torres for a tweet. Y'all need to stop licking his balls.

No he didn’t. He literally fought in the UFC after the rape van tweet and had his head sent into the fourth row by Michael McDonald and was released after that.

"the UFC is leading the way on restoring the constitution in (the U.S.)."

<Dany07>

What did he have to say about Drumpfs goofs when they stormed the capitol and tried to over throw democracy?

Rofl.

The pearl clutching hilarity never ceases to amaze me.

Remind me again, in a country with 400 million guns in circulation, how many were recovered from the "insurrectionists" who were trying to "overthrow democracy"?

America used to be different.

the left had not figured out they can use control of non government institutions to restrict speech.

now they know. And people like you make me think america has raised a generation of little bitches who are happy to censor

You realize you use online forums, which censors a lot of speech.

Rofl.

The pearl clutching hilarity never ceases to amaze me.

Remind me again, in a country with 400 million guns in circulation, how many were recovered from the "insurrectionists" who were trying to "overthrow democracy"?
There's like this thing called the internet brah so maybe you can look it up yourself cuckles. Imagine sticking up for antidemocratic traitors and domestic terrorists. Some even wanted to kill the political enemies of their tangerine demagogue so they can secure the election for him. Yikes! <45>

There's like this thing called the internet brah so maybe you can look it up yourself
cuckles.

Ah, what's wrong my sky screaming, pearl clutching Sherbro? Can't bring yourself to admit that in a country of 400 million guns, at a protest full of 2A supporters, that not a single person was armed with a gun, thereby making your hilariously dishonest and epic fail of a narrative a complete laughingstock?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...rge-filed-during-jan-6-capitol-siege-arrests/

Not a single gun recovered, not a single firearm charge laid.

Too bad, so sad.

Try being honest for once in your life you sky screaming, pearl clutching, dishonest, partisan hack.

Imagine sticking up for antidemocratic traitors and domestic terrorists.

You mean like how you carry water and wash feet for BLM?

Oh look, actual "domestic terror":

Secoriea Turner - "Say her name".

https://news.sky.com/story/secoriea...t-dead-over-independence-day-weekend-12022188

Oh look, actual "antidemocratic traitors":

I don't recall Seattle, Washington or America getting to vote on an "autonomous zone", do you?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Occupied_Protest

Some even wanted to kill the political enemies of their tangerine demagogue so they can secure the election for him. Yikes! <45>

And yet, not a single gun was recovered, not a single firearms charge laid, and the only shot fired (by security) killed Ashley Babbitt.

They were so scary and hellbent on killing people that Ayaya Pressley took her chances with the mob of people who "wanted to kill the political enemies" rather than be forced to occupy a guarded safe room filled with (*gasps and clutches pearls harder than they have ever been clutched before*) "white supremacist congressmen".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-ayanna-pressley-congress-riot-capitol-white-supremacist

So stunning, so brave.

What an "insurrection" !!! 400 million guns in America, and yet, at an "insurrection" to "overthrow democracy" by "domestic terrorists" - not a single gun was recovered or shot fired by these supposed "insurrections" and "domestic terrorists".

That really takes epic steaming dumps all over the face of your narrative, doesn't it?

Sky scream more, pearl clutch harder, while we enjoy good laughs, purely at your expense.

giphy-11.gif

Ah, what's wrong my sky screaming, pearl clutching Sherbro? Can't bring yourself to admit that in a country of 400 million guns, at a protest full of 2A supporters, that not a single person was armed with a gun, thereby making your hilariously dishonest and epic fail of a narrative a complete laughingstock?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...rge-filed-during-jan-6-capitol-siege-arrests/

Not a single gun recovered, not a single firearm charge laid.

Too bad, so sad.

Try being honest for once in your life you sky screaming, pearl clutching, dishonest, partisan hack.

You mean like how you carry water and wash feet for BLM?

Oh look, actual "domestic terror":

Secoriea Turner - "Say her name".

https://news.sky.com/story/secoriea...t-dead-over-independence-day-weekend-12022188

Oh look, actual "antidemocratic traitors":

I don't recall Seattle, Washington or America getting to vote on an "autonomous zone", do you?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Occupied_Protest

And yet, not a single gun was recovered, not a single firearms charge laid, and the only shot fired (by security) killed Ashley Babbitt.

They were so scary and hellbent on killing people that Ayaya Pressley took her chances with the mob of people who "wanted to kill the political enemies" rather than be forced to occupy a guarded safe room filled with (*gasps and clutches pearls harder than they have ever been clutched before*) "white supremacist congressmen".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-ayanna-pressley-congress-riot-capitol-white-supremacist

So stunning, so brave.

What an "insurrection" !!! 400 million guns in America, and yet, at an "insurrection" to "overthrow democracy" by "domestic terrorists" - not a single gun was recovered or shot fired by these supposed "insurrections" and "domestic terrorists".

That really takes epic steaming dumps all over the face of your narrative, doesn't it?

Sky scream more, pearl clutch harder, while we enjoy good laughs, purely at your expense.

giphy-11.gif
{<jimmies}

Lol made you look it up yourself on the internet, that makes you my little cuck bro. Anyways I never mentioned guns, blm, or anything like that, so congrats on doing all that work for nothing. Its like you completely made up everything I said. I mentioned the domestic terrorist traitors were anti democratic and some wanted to kill Drumps political enemies. Either way weapons of various sorts were found and if you look hard enough on the internet you could find that information. ;)

1 old senile and one GOAT POTUS.

Go back to your safe space and watch your CNN programs.
I don't watch any news but it's obvious that Trump was horrible the way he acted after the election was the worst thing he's ever done, if he conceded the storm on Jan 6 wouldn't have happened i feel sorry for fox news and q anon nuts

Hahaha. He air brushed Dan Hardy’s tattoos because it was some anti China govt? The Armenian guy couldn’t fly the artsakh flag. Yeah. Sure dana.

Pink Goof bring tears to my eyes.
It’s the only non-pussied Sport left fellas.

Just look at the hate comments - people that simply hate the idea of everyone being able to express themselves equally. It’s truly telling.

I'd say Dana is full of shit given he suspended Matt Mitrione for speaking out against Fallon fox

Back