Dana defends the Constitution and crushed Cancel Culture

Sigh.... people really need to be schooled on what the first amendment is.

The first amendment is and always is about government preventing free speech. It has never and will never apply to private parties. The first amendment has nothing to do with private companies which is why these private companies can't be sued when they fire people over what they say.

Free speech in this context has nothing to do with the constitution. I am tired of people using and misquoting the constitution. This is so dumb.

the problem is that silicone valley is completely controlled by the pentagon. so yes, the government does stifle free speech, only they were smart enough to do so as a proxy, through private corporations. the fact that you don't understand or grasp the complexity of this is what makes you so feeble. it's an easy concept to understand for anyone with a few college credits.

Oh bullshit. Dana is a bit of an edge lord for sure but many examples of free speech shut down already highlighted in this thread he's shut down. Anything too far outside mainstream he'd never allow e.g. white power/swastika tattoos or something.

the problem is that silicone valley is completely controlled by the pentagon. so yes, the government does stifle free speech, only they were smart enough to do so as a proxy, through private corporations. the fact that you don't understand or grasp the complexity of this is what makes you so feeble. it's an easy concept to understand for anyone with a few college credits.

I suppose you have proof and evidence that the pentagon controls silicone valley?

Please link me the evidence and share the details. Controls to what degree and regarding what manner of speech?

Back