• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana angry over bathtub challenge involving Conor and Chandler

Again, you want me to care about your opinion but you're some basement dwelling, neckbeard, snowflake incel

I can use stupid buzz words too.

I never once said he should die. You made that up along with the other shit you've lied about

Be better.

I didn't say you said he should die. I quoted your words exactly and replied to them. Sorry for calling you out on your shit, I know how angry that makes you people. <{danayeah}>

Crazy how people like you show yourself for exactly who you are with your words, and then call out people who have your exact personality DNA as monsters (you and Dana). You can literally hear metal clanging from the pots and kettles. Hilarious how much hissing you do when someone immediately recognizes you, just like when Dana bans people who he doesn't like asking him tough questions.

My God are you lame... Hope you don't have an SO with argumentation like this.
View attachment 995401

He's the one that was projecting, man. "he was probably doing lines of coke and slapping a hookers titties and deserved for her to slap him, but she should have hit him with a bottle of booze across the head cause he deserved much worse than a slap!!" (intentionally paraphrased and hyperbolic). Literally creating a Tolkien level of fiction to justify his position that was fictitious to begin with. It's creepy.

Last edited:
Ice baths do more harm than good if any good

extremely overrated

I didn't say you said he should die. I quoted your words exactly and replied to them. Sorry for calling you out on your shit, I know how angry that makes you people. <{danayeah}>

Crazy how people like you show yourself for exactly who you are with your words, and then call out people who have your exact personality DNA as monsters (you and Dana). You can literally hear metal clanging from the pots and kettles. Hilarious how much hissing you do when someone immediately recognizes you, just like when Dana bans people who he doesn't like asking him tough questions.

He's the one that was projecting, man. "he was probably doing lines of coke and slapping a hookers titties and deserved for her to slap him, but she should have hit him with a bottle of booze across the head cause he deserved much worse than a slap!!" (intentionally paraphrased and hyperbolic). Literally creating a Tolkien level of fiction to justify his position that was fictitious to begin with. It's creepy.
.Your quote from a previous reply to me "hoping someone you don't like gets attempted murder / maiming /etc committed agagains"

Punching someone in the face isn't attempted murder, Einstein

Better luck next time eh kid?

To the list you go with all the other mongoloids of sherdog that made the list. Grats, little fella!

He hit her, shoved her to the ground and 100% looked like he kicked her when she was down.

Well, if any part of the UFC Mandatory Reebok outfits didn't hold up, it could have affected the new marketing plan that Dana put in place specifically to assist the financial stability of his contractors.

Your opinion is completely irrelevant to me. Anyone that backs this POS human shows what kind of shit tier human they are. He's a bottom of the barrel, putrid human being. His own mother thinks he's terrible, that's how bad he is.

Nothing more, nothing less. Dana white sucks and only losers will defend him

His wife should have got up and smashed a bottle over his stupid face.

Dana White's own words were Don't defend me. There is no excuse to ever put your hands on a woman. Yet here you are, defending a guy who would call you every name under the sun if you did what he did. I promise you that.
Dana's mother explained in an interview what the final straw was

Dana had promised his sick grandmother that he would fly her out to Vegas, get the best treatments from the best doctors. Grandma got so happy she was telling everyone that my Grandson Dana is going to take care of me...

Then Dana just disappeared on his Grandma, who would them pass away from her ailments.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. That is why Dana's own mother doesn't love him.

Imagine this fucking scumbag talking about things being disgusting

Dude, you beat the shit out of your wife on camera. Who the fuck are you to act like you have some high moral compass you worthless sack of shit human being?
You may be my long lost brother!!!!

took the words right out of my mouth.

Dana is a POS scumbag

“I’m gonna tell you this. It was a huge, huge fucking ... clusterfuck by the production team that shot this thing, completely fucking irresponsible, completely a shitshow, and both of them could have been hurt during this."

“It was a fucking ridiculous what happened during the coaches challenge. I did 37 degrees in New York for seven minutes. We did two days at six minutes, we did the last day at seven minutes. These guys did this thing for almost 30 minutes. Dangerous, stupid, irresponsible, and just completely fucking ridiculous on the part of the production crew that handled the coaches challenge.

“I was literally fucking pissed off about it. Disgusting. Won’t happen again.”

It was also the most boring challenge of TUF all time.

Ice baths don't stay perpetually cold. After about 10 minutes, they're pretty lukewarm if you're not adding fresh ice.

Your opinion is completely irrelevant to me. Anyone that backs this POS human shows what kind of shit tier human they are. He's a bottom of the barrel, putrid human being. His own mother thinks he's terrible, that's how bad he is.

Nothing more, nothing less. Dana white sucks and only losers will defend him

His wife should have got up and smashed a bottle over his stupid face.

Dana White's own words were Don't defend me. There is no excuse to ever put your hands on a woman. Yet here you are, defending a guy who would call you every name under the sun if you did what he did. I promise you that.

Bro, just because his mother thinks he's shit doesn't mean anything. Not saying Dana's not scum, but mother's can be fuckwits too.

What do you mean there's no excuse to ever put hands on a woman? That sort of thinking is just enabling shit behavior by both genders. You're saying it's alright for girls to get away with whatever, and you're saying men shouldn't do anything. There's plenty of situations where it might be called for. Unhinged girls have abused and bashed the shit out of plenty of guys lol. Not every man is some able bodied guy who can't be physically harmed by a woman.

Think of the manlets, such as myself. If some 6 foot plus girl with a bit of weight was on the beers and started getting violent with me there's probably not a lot I could do to stop her once she got going, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't at least try to defend myself just because she's a girl.

And you mentioned Dana threw her to the ground and looked like he went to kick her. Where the heck is this video? The one that was going around didn't show him throwing her to the ground.

because there is no proven benefits and there is a risk of heart attack when you shock your body like that?

so zero benefits while having a tiny risk of death

seems stupid to me

Dana and Elon Musk naturally look about the same.
images

DW trying to hype this as some badass antics meanwhile there’s a woman who’s broken any men’s world record.
IMG_3661.jpeg

because there is no proven benefits and there is a risk of heart attack when you shock your body like that?

so zero benefits while having a tiny risk of death

seems stupid to me

Heart attack seems possible if you’re elderly, but all I’ve heard is all the benefits with inflammation and recovery. Could you send me a link or study showing no benefits ?
I don’t not believe you, I’m just curious where you’re coming from.

Back