• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana angry over bathtub challenge involving Conor and Chandler

Fengxian

Generosity, Virtue, Loyalty
Banned
Reaction score

“I’m gonna tell you this. It was a huge, huge fucking ... clusterfuck by the production team that shot this thing, completely fucking irresponsible, completely a shitshow, and both of them could have been hurt during this."

“It was a fucking ridiculous what happened during the coaches challenge. I did 37 degrees in New York for seven minutes. We did two days at six minutes, we did the last day at seven minutes. These guys did this thing for almost 30 minutes. Dangerous, stupid, irresponsible, and just completely fucking ridiculous on the part of the production crew that handled the coaches challenge.

“I was literally fucking pissed off about it. Disgusting. Won’t happen again.”

Let me guess, he's angry he wasn't in the bathtub with them?

0519160-mcgregor-white-ufc.vresize.-08eedb4024cac510VgnVCM100000d7c1a8c0____.jpg

Remember after the bus attack incident Dana said “This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company. … You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

Then he proceeded to put the footage of it in the 229 promo

Imagine this fucking scumbag talking about things being disgusting

Dude, you beat the shit out of your wife on camera. Who the fuck are you to act like you have some high moral compass you worthless sack of shit human being?
Okay cmon now he did not beat the shit out his wife he smacked her once in retaliation, it wasn’t right but there’s no need for hyperbole

Okay cmon now he did not beat the shit out his wife he smacked her once in retaliation, it wasn’t right but there’s no need for hyperbole
In your world he hit her once but in reality, he did more than "hit her once" and the video footage clearly showed it.

You can agree to disagree but I am not going back and forth on this subject again. He hit her, shoved her to the ground and 100% looked like he kicked her when she was down.

There is no convincing me what I saw on video didn't happen so you can agree to disagree and move on.

She hit him because he was clearly being a POS again, either fucking around with drugs, women or both and she had it.

He deserved more than a slap in the face. He deserves a knuckle duster and getting his teeth knocked out

Dana White is always pissed off about something.

If you trigger the Red Goof, he's gonna slander you publicly. It's his go-to

Imagine being the production crew... doing everything right, and perhaps you made one mistake with the coach's challenge- which by the way the fighters and their team didn't oppose to... and you get thrown under the bus for it.

Also LOL at Dana comparing himself to Conor and Chandler. "I did 7 minutes, others can die if they do more... even if they are professional athletes"

He was literally front row for it. If it pissed him off so much he could've stopped it at any moment.

He's just saying this as CNN or some other fake news probably reached out/wrote a story about how dangerous it was and so he's getting ahead of the story.

“I’m gonna tell you this. It was a huge, huge fucking ... clusterfuck by the production team that shot this thing, completely fucking irresponsible, completely a shitshow, and both of them could have been hurt during this."

“It was a fucking ridiculous what happened during the coaches challenge. I did 37 degrees in New York for seven minutes. We did two days at six minutes, we did the last day at seven minutes. These guys did this thing for almost 30 minutes. Dangerous, stupid, irresponsible, and just completely fucking ridiculous on the part of the production crew that handled the coaches challenge.

“I was literally fucking pissed off about it. Disgusting. Won’t happen again.”

I bet he would be okay with Khabib's bathtub challenge though

ESoX8IPWoAAvVgc.jpg

That big 10k cash pile for Conor.
Now he is 0,00004% richer. Wow

Back