• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana angry over bathtub challenge involving Conor and Chandler

The angry PTSD kicked in again when khabib submitting him was brought up, nice trolling from production team lol .

You make literally no sense but I can't expect much intelligence from any idiot that defends Dana White lol we both know you have Velcro shoes.

Concession accepted. I make perfect sense which is why you retreated, because you realize how much of a buffoon you sound like. You also recognize when someone has dealt with NPD, BPD and those types of personalities such as yours and can call them out from a mile away, you don't want to engage because you'll never win.

I never defended Dana White, which is why you keep saying it -- to move the goal posts to an imaginary battle that never happened, because if you can keep the focus on that, then I won't focus on the substance of your posts which are disgusting promotions of DV and inequitable fantasies for violence against people you don't like. What you're posting makes you significantly worse than what you describe Dana White as, and even what you fantasize him to be when you make things up.

This probably works on someone / some people in your life and you can keep them in your pattern of communicative abuse that way, but it doesn't work on someone who knows your playbook. Sorry. You can either address the substance of my post or accept that I won't engage in an argument on "defending Dana White" when it never occurred. YOU were called out for your dishonesty, hyperbole, gaslighting, and inaccurate assessment. YOU were called out, Dana White wasn't defended. Stop trying to create a circular argument so that you can run away from the loss of the contention.

Good day.

Concession accepted. I make perfect sense which is why you retreated, because you realize how much of a buffoon you sound like. You also recognize when someone has dealt with NPD, BPD and those types of personalities such as yours and can call them out from a mile away, you don't want to engage because you'll never win.

I never defended Dana White, which is why you keep saying it -- to move the goal posts to an imaginary battle that never happened, because if you can keep the focus on that, then I won't focus on the substance of your posts which are disgusting promotions of DV and inequitable fantasies for violence against people you don't like. This probably works on someone / some people in your life and you can keep them in your pattern of communicative abuse that way, but it doesn't work on someone who knows your playbook. Sorry. You can either address the substance of my post or accept that I won't engage in an argument on "defending Dana White" when it never occurred. YOU were called out for your dishonesty, hyperbole, gaslighting, and inaccurate assessment. YOU were called out, Dana White wasn't defended. Stop trying to create a circular argument so that you can run away from the loss of the contention.

Good day.
Your reality is different from what actually happened. You trying to tell me something i clearly saw on video didn't happen is hilarious.

Anyway, you keep defending that terrible person with your lies fella. I couldn't care less. There is no winning an argument with me. You just give up and move on, sir. Walk away thinking you're right. I promise you I am going to do exactly that.

Your reality is different from what actually happened. You trying to tell me something i clearly saw on video didn't happen is hilarious.

Anyway, you keep defending that terrible person with your lies fella. I couldn't care less. There is no winning an argument with me. You just give up and move on, sir. Walk away thinking you're right. I promise you I am going to do exactly that.

I don't care if you think your fabrication of the video is correct. That still sidesteps everything else asserted and your weird fetish with domestic violence and hoping someone you don't like gets attempted murder / maiming /etc committed against them. It also doesn't address your logical fallacies, hyperbole, gaslighting, or your attempt to move the context of the situation to "defending Dana White," which never happened. This is NPD/BPD 101 and it's easy to spot from a mile away.

Go find some pleb that gets stuck in your communicatively abusive pattern, because it doesn't work on grown men with brains. You and Dana would literally get along swimmingly.

I don't care if you think your fabrication of the video is correct. That still sidesteps everything else asserted and your weird fetish with domestic violence and hoping someone you don't like gets attempted murder / maiming /etc committed against them. It also doesn't address your logical fallacies, hyperbole, gaslighting, or your attempt to move the context of the situation to "defending Dana White," which never happened. This is NPD/BPD 101 and it's easy to spot from a mile away.

Go find some pleb that gets stuck in your communicatively abusive pattern, because it doesn't work on grown men with brains. You and Dana would literally get along swimmingly.
Again, you want me to care about your opinion but you're some basement dwelling, neckbeard, snowflake incel

I can use stupid buzz words too.

I never once said he should die. You made that up along with the other shit you've lied about

Be better.

His wife smacked him and he smacked her back. You can just be accurate and say he slapped his wife once in a drunken fight instead of completely making things up and undermining the actual seriousness of domestic battery.

Your emotionally unstable analysis of this shows all the signs of someone who would participate in violence against someone else. You have no idea what they were fighting about, what was going on, and you completely fabricated everything after the mutual slapping exchange. Stop projecting man, iron out your issues. It ain't healthy. Even right down to your "I'm right and you can just stop talking if you think I'm not." You literally sound like the exact person you're denigrating. Manipulative, hyperbolic gaslighting to strengthen your position...sheesh man get a xanax.

My God are you lame... Hope you don't have an SO with argumentation like this.
upload_2023-8-9_20-10-24.png

His wife smacked him and he smacked her back. You can just be accurate and say he slapped his wife once in a drunken fight instead of completely making things up and undermining the actual seriousness of domestic battery.

Your emotionally unstable analysis of this shows all the signs of someone who would participate in violence against someone else. You have no idea what they were fighting about, what was going on, and you completely fabricated everything after the mutual slapping exchange. Stop projecting man, iron out your issues. It ain't healthy. Even right down to your "I'm right and you can just stop talking if you think I'm not." You literally sound like the exact person you're denigrating. Manipulative, hyperbolic gaslighting to strengthen your position...sheesh man get a xanax.
Didn't the guy say imagine what Dana would say about it? As in Dana takes things to the extreme when ranting about shit

Dana does not want to hurt his cashcow.

But he allows people slapping eachother to the point of knockout for 2k/2k

giphy.gif

Dana is just indirectly hyping stuff up. You fools.
When will the first sherdogger understand basic marketing??? WHEN

Again, you want me to care about your opinion but you're some basement dwelling, neckbeard, snowflake incel

I can use stupid buzz words too.

I never once said he should die. You made that up along with the other shit you've lied about

Be better.
This might be petty of me, but I just ignored him. He's not worth my time.

Back