• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana angry over bathtub challenge involving Conor and Chandler

That big 10k cash pile for Conor.
Now he is 0,00004% richer. Wow
And the winning team members only got $1500

That would be low 15 years ago, but in 2023? Laughable

Spending weeks away from the family, being beat to shit and suffering injuries along the way, and all daddy Dana could muster was $1500 a piece?? SHEESH

Baldurs gate 3 :D

Working from home rn getting it in, I’ve got 250 games or so on steam and I play pretty much everything.
I walked into my son's room last night and that's what he was playing. I only knew that because I asked what game it was.<45> I had mistaken it for a different game and he laughed at me. I said you just wait mother fucker until you're out of the loop and my age, he was like, I know. Lol

Last edited:
I walked in to my son's room last night and that's what he was playing. I only knew that because I asked what game it was.<45>
It’s all the rage right now, #2 game on pc and the 8th highest peak ever for a steam game, also #1 in ps5 pre orders for when it drops next month. Might end up as game of the year, but definitely the best RPG in a very long time.

What’re you playing? :D

I walked in to my son's room last night and that's what he was playing. I only knew that because I asked what game it was.<45> I had mistaken it for a different game and he laughed at me. I said you just wait mother fucker until you're out of the loop and my age, he was like, I know. Lol

Wait, we're on Baldur's Gate 3???

Oh my, fuck me I've gotten old.

Next TUF season, the coaches challenge will be Baldur's Gate.

Dana: "I can't believe the production crew let them play a game for 30 minutes straight! I tried playing "Angry Birds" for 5 minutes and Mike Dolce told me if I don't stop, I only have 10 years to live!!!!"

Next TUF season, the coaches challenge will be Baldur's Gate.

Dana: "I can't believe the production crew let them play a game for 30 minutes straight! I tried playing "Angry Birds" for 5 minutes and Mike Dolce told me if I don't stop, I only have 10 years to live!!!!"
<45><45>

It’s all the rage right now, #2 game on pc and the 8th highest peak ever for a steam game, also #1 in ps5 pre orders for when it drops next month. Might end up as game of the year, but definitely the best RPG in a very long time.

What’re you playing? :D
I'm old, I have the X Series while he has the fancy gaming PC. I usually play racing games mainly or Battle Royales. I'm positive he knows the games you play. He's 22 and currently in clinicals at the Hospital. That all he does is game and school.

He was literally front row for it. If it pissed him off so much he could've stopped it at any moment.

He's just saying this as CNN or some other fake news probably reached out/wrote a story about how dangerous it was and so he's getting ahead of the story.
HAH so he was there while it happened?

HOLY Shit. He's making it sound like he didn't know what was going on. I did wonder, how on Earth did this control freak allow others to make decisions without his approval. HAH

I've been in an ice bath for like 25 minutes. The only issue is the your skin is like beat red afterwards. It takes like an hour before the coloring comes back.

Okay cmon now he did not beat the shit out his wife he smacked her once in retaliation, it wasn’t right but there’s no need for hyperbole
Ohh boy get ready to be attacked by sanctimonious Dana Haters and SJW's.

Imagine this fucking scumbag talking about things being disgusting

Dude, you beat the shit out of your wife on camera. Who the fuck are you to act like you have some high moral compass you worthless sack of shit human being?

His wife smacked him and he smacked her back. You can just be accurate and say he slapped his wife once in a drunken fight instead of completely making things up and undermining the actual seriousness of domestic battery.

In your world he hit her once but in reality, he did more than "hit her once" and the video footage clearly showed it.

You can agree to disagree but I am not going back and forth on this subject again. He hit her, shoved her to the ground and 100% looked like he kicked her when she was down.

There is no convincing me what I saw on video didn't happen so you can agree to disagree and move on.

She hit him because he was clearly being a POS again, either fucking around with drugs, women or both and she had it.

He deserved more than a slap in the face. He deserves a knuckle duster and getting his teeth knocked out

Your emotionally unstable analysis of this shows all the signs of someone who would participate in violence against someone else. You have no idea what they were fighting about, what was going on, and you completely fabricated everything after the mutual slapping exchange. Stop projecting man, iron out your issues. It ain't healthy. Even right down to your "I'm right and you can just stop talking if you think I'm not." You literally sound like the exact person you're denigrating. Manipulative, hyperbolic gaslighting to strengthen your position...sheesh man get a xanax.

His wife smacked him and he smacked her back. You can just be accurate and say he slapped his wife once in a drunken fight instead of completely making things up and undermining the actual seriousness of domestic battery.

Your emotionally unstable analysis of this shows all the signs of someone who would participate in violence against someone else. You have no idea what they were fighting about, what was going on, and you completely fabricated everything after the mutual slapping exchange. Stop projecting man, iron out your issues. It ain't healthy. Even right down to your "I'm right and you can just stop talking if you think I'm not." You literally sound like the exact person you're denigrating. Manipulative, hyperbolic gaslighting to strengthen your position...sheesh man get a xanax.
Your opinion is completely irrelevant to me. Anyone that backs this POS human shows what kind of shit tier human they are. He's a bottom of the barrel, putrid human being. His own mother thinks he's terrible, that's how bad he is.

Nothing more, nothing less. Dana white sucks and only losers will defend him

His wife should have got up and smashed a bottle over his stupid face.

Dana White's own words were Don't defend me. There is no excuse to ever put your hands on a woman. Yet here you are, defending a guy who would call you every name under the sun if you did what he did. I promise you that.

Dana White's mother described him as a "egotistical, self-centered, arrogant" vindictive tyrant in biography White's mother wrote: “It is difficult for me to see how, as the popularity of the UFC evolved, the person I once knew changed into someone who is egotistical, self-centered, arrogant, and cruel. Dana went from being a true friend, a good son, and a truly nice person to being a vindictive tyrant who lacks any feelings for how he treats others.” h/t fcfighter.co

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...centered-arrogant-vindictive-tyrant-biography

Your opinion is completely irrelevant to me. Anyone that backs this POS human shows what kind of shit tier human they are. He's a bottom of the barrel, putrid human being. His own mother thinks he's terrible, that's how bad he is.

I didn't back Dana or his actions. I'm calling you out for your blatant dishonesty and hyperbolic gaslighting (which you're continuing to do). Your entire paragraph above is silly and projection. The fuck do I care what Dana's mother thinks? Hitler's mother loved him, does that make him a good person? Try to use some reasonability. You sound weak.

Nothing more, nothing less. Dana white sucks and only losers will defend him

I didn't defend him, but, you spend a lot of emotional energy to logically circumventing reason/honesty to denigrate him.

His wife should have got up and smashed a bottle over his stupid face.

This sort of language just suggests that you support domestic violence as long as it is useful to you. DV is disgusting and I would never defend it, only describe it accurately. What you're describing, and advocating for, is attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in a domestic violence situation. You're okay with someone beating their wife/husband so long as you don't like them. Yikes. And then projecting about other people's moral compass.

Dana White's own words were Don't defend me. There is no excuse to ever put your hands on a woman. Yet here you are, defending a guy who would call you every name under the sun if you did what he did. I promise you that.

I didn't defend him. Again, I called you out for being an idiot and blatantly lying. And while I'm at it, for committing a bunch of logical fallacies to prove your emotional point that has no substance. If you have some child hood issue cause your dad beat your mom or something, go work it out with a therapist. Stop acting morally superior on here when you're lying, making things up, using logical fallacies, gas lighting, and making black and white moral projections that you can't even uphold while typing a sentence on a karate forum. If you aren't principled enough to be honest and can't control your emotions over Dana White, I in no way believe that you'd "never put your hands on a woman" when you openly support and advocate for domestic violence. It's disgusting.

Dana White's mother described him as a "egotistical, self-centered, arrogant" vindictive tyrant in biography White's mother wrote: “It is difficult for me to see how, as the popularity of the UFC evolved, the person I once knew changed into someone who is egotistical, self-centered, arrogant, and cruel. Dana went from being a true friend, a good son, and a truly nice person to being a vindictive tyrant who lacks any feelings for how he treats others.” h/t fcfighter.co

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...centered-arrogant-vindictive-tyrant-biography
You have to be a pretty high level of terrible person if your own mother thinks you've become a shitty person, unless his mom was some shitty mother, drug addict, which she clearly appears to not be.

The fact that people defend this guy is mind boggling.

I didn't back Dana or his actions. I'm calling you out for your blatant dishonesty and hyperbolic gaslighting (which you're continuing to do). Your entire paragraph above is silly and projection. The fuck do I care what Dana's mother thinks? Hitler's mother loved him, does that make him a good person? Try to use some reasonability. You sound weak.

I didn't defend him, but, you spend a lot of emotional energy to logically circumventing reason/honesty to denigrate him.

This sort of language just suggests that you support domestic violence as long as it is useful to you. DV is disgusting and I would never defend it, only describe it accurately. What you're describing, and advocating for, is attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in a domestic violence situation. You're okay with someone beating their wife/husband so long as you don't like them. Yikes. And then projecting about other people's moral compass.

I didn't defend him. Again, I called you out for being an idiot and blatantly lying. And while I'm at it, for committing a bunch of logical fallacies to prove your emotional point that has no substance. If you have some child hood issue cause your dad beat your mom or something, go work it out with a therapist. Stop acting morally superior on here when you're lying, making things up, using logical fallacies, gas lighting, and making black and white moral projections that you can't even uphold while typing a sentence on a karate forum.
You make literally no sense but I can't expect much intelligence from any idiot that defends Dana White lol we both know you have Velcro shoes.

Allows alcool in a house full of bully retards though.

Back