Dan ''The Outlaw'' Hardy VS ''The Immortal'' Matt Brown at FOX 7

Hardy being underestimated once again on sherdog. I think he beats brown fairly easily. Hardy will take advantage of how sloppy Matt's striking is and outmuscle him in the clinch for s UD

two national tv cards in a row for brown? UFC believes in this man

Current UFC on FOX WW Main Card Opener Title on the line!

Lol ever since the Shogun-Vera card they've had a fight between two mid-tier WW's, with the winner getting to stay on the main card for the next FOX event.

SWICK vs. Johnson
Swick vs. BROWN
Brown vs. Hardy

Watch, if Hardy wins he's staying in that spot lol

Perfect fight to get a main card going. Will likely be a nice back and fourth battle.

Wow. I love this fight. After seeing Brown's last few fights, I think he will smash Hardy to be honest. I don't even see this as competitive.

Wait, so you think Brown is on the same level as GSP, Condit, Rumble or Lytle? Brown may win, but this fight will be VERY competitive, at least on paper.

I think Brown could pull a sub, but otherwise I see Hardy decisioning him or stopping it late in the fight.

Hardy is in trouble if it hits the ground based on what?

New to mma? ah, well, there is this thing called bjj and this other thing called wrestling, Brown is much better on the ground with "bjj" but Hardy may have the better "wrestling," which isn't saying much.

but if you google their previous fights you can clearly see that brown has the superior bjj, now i know what you may be thinking. "I hurd dat GSP couldn't tap Hardy, what makes u fink Brown can? hurrdurrp"

Well, here is where it gets tricky, bjj is also about positioning as well as submissions, so its very likely that Hardy will not be able to get back up b/c Brown will easily pass his guard, and half guard sweeps are for high level bjj people with at least a yellow belt. So im afraid Hardy will be in trouble.

rooting for hardy

hardy by KO. But i can see brown winning like lytle did against hardy

New to mma? ah, well, there is this thing called bjj and this other thing called wrestling, Brown is much better on the ground with "bjj" but Hardy may have the better "wrestling," which isn't saying much.

but if you google their previous fights you can clearly see that brown has the superior bjj, now i know what you may be thinking. "I hurd dat GSP couldn't tap Hardy, what makes u fink Brown can? hurrdurrp"

Well, here is where it gets tricky, bjj is also about positioning as well as submissions, so its very likely that Hardy will not be able to get back up b/c Brown will easily pass his guard, and half guard sweeps are for high level bjj people with at least a yellow belt. So im afraid Hardy will be in trouble.

Idk even Brown admitted he's not good at holding people down once he gets the takedown. I don't think he's gonna be able to keep it on the mat for too long personally.

Lol at people jumping on the Matt Brown hype.

Hardy KO or comfortable decision.

What hype? I don't see anyone claiming he will beat GSP or be a title contender. He's won four fights straight, and he's being matched with a very reasonable opponent. It's in no way unrealistic to believe Brown could win this fight.

Matt Brown can take anything Hardy throws at him. Literally.

Awesome match! For some reason I never really liked Brown, but I think Hardy might be on the losing end for this one, even though I'm rooting for him!

I like this fight a lot. No disrespect to Brown - his last few fights have been impressive - but I'm pulling for Hardy on this one.

I'm a big fan of both and could really care less who wins. The one thing I can guarantee is this will be one hell of a fight. I can't remember either of these guys ever being in a boring scrap...................

Gotta go Hardy on this one. Expecting it to be a close hard fought battle though.

Back