Dan ''The Outlaw'' Hardy VS ''The Immortal'' Matt Brown at FOX 7

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
MMA Opinion ‏@MMA_Opinion
Also on UFC of FOX 7, "The Immortal" Matt Brown will face Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy in San Jose

Good fight. I think Hardy scores a KO honestly. Matt Brown is hot and cold.

MMA Opinion ‏@MMA_Opinion
Also on UFC of FOX 7, "The Immortal" Matt Brown will face Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy in San Jose

wait, so is this a source?

or an opinion?

Let's hope its the former.

Brown via hard-earned UD, imo (if true)

I'm really rooting for Matt Brown on this one! I hope it can put him in title contention soon

Dan Hardly vs Matt "Ben Affleck" Brown, eh?

Sounds like a fun fight. I'm pulling for Affleck.

this is an awesome fight!

Cheering for Brown on this one.

I like this fight, hard not to get interested for it

This should be a fun fight im going with Brown by KO late in the fight...KOTN for sure!

Is that a credible source? The card is really shaping up if this is also confirmed.

I knew it. Perfect matchmaking.

I like both but I'm rooting for Hardy!

cheering for Brown because he's not Dan Hardy.

Awesome fight. Brown all day via however he wants - Hardy has that one punch I guess...

I guess this means the main card won't be all UFC vs. Strikeforce. Oh well, great fight. Interesting that Brown always gets on the Fox main card, it's not like they don't have plenty of other exciting fighters.

Hopefully Brown wins and continues his streak.

So far we have -

Ben Henderson vs Gilbert Melendez for the LW title
Daniel Cormier vs Frank Mir
Matt Brown vs Dan Hardy

Maybe put the winner of Cerrone/Pettis on the card as a #1 contender fight in case of injury to ME. Either sub in Cerrone/Pettis vs Bendo, or have the SF title on the line for a future unification bout against Bendo, pitting Melendez vs Pettis/Cerrone winner.

This fight was a no brainer. Great match up, and tough to call. I might actually be leaning on Hardy for this one.

So far we have -

Ben Henderson vs Gilbert Melendez for the LW title
Daniel Cormier vs Frank Mir
Matt Brown vs Dan Hardy

Maybe put the winner of Cerrone/Pettis on the card as a #1 contender fight in case of injury to ME. Either sub in Cerrone/Pettis vs Bendo, or have the SF title on the line for a future unification bout against Bendo, pitting Melendez vs Pettis/Cerrone winner.

The the Cormier/Mir and Bendo/Melendez fights confirmed?

Back