Dan ''The Outlaw'' Hardy VS ''The Immortal'' Matt Brown at FOX 7

What a sick card.

War Matt Brown. I hope he can pull it off. Should be a slugfest since Brown should be too crafty, gritty and seasoned for the new NCAA Hardy.

Hardy by TKO in the third. Brown has had a good run, but I think Hardy is a bad matchup for his gritty style.

good match! i think brown needs to get hardy to the mat to win this one though.

Going to be a very entertaining fight. Hope Hardy gets the victory.

Should be a good fight. I want to pick Brown but Hardy could pull it off.

Very surprised to see people pick Brown to lose by KO. He has never been KO'd or even TKO'd.

Should be a great fight, both guys are tough as hell.

Holy shite this fight has got fotn written all over it...possible of the year. I think hardy is gonna take it but ima be rooting for brown.

I wouldnt be surprised if Hardy uses more wrestling in this fight to win a decision like he did against Amir. He's playing it safe nowadays after breaking that losing streak.

Cool stuff!

They will slug, you know that

Hope Matt wins it

The only natural fight to make, this card's looking quality - gutted I'm gonna probably miss it!

Rooting for Hardy, but this is a bit of a nightmare fight for him.

Reckon Brown takes it. Bit more of a diverse striking arsenal. Hardy seems a little more "focused" in the cage, in that he sticks to what he's good at, has better TDs as well. I think in a down and dirty fight Brown just outworks him in the clinch, probably on the feet as well as long as he doesn't run into the left hook.

IIRC Brown did a ton better against Lytle than Hardy did (before he got subbed, anyway) and I'd be pretty surprised if Dan could tap him.

That's a fight of the night prospect right there...

Back