Dan ''The Outlaw'' Hardy VS ''The Immortal'' Matt Brown at FOX 7

Lol at people jumping on the Matt Brown hype.

Hardy KO or comfortable decision.

Hardy via decision ONLY because Matt Brown's chin is made of reinforced steel. If he didn't have that going for him, it would be a tko victory for Hardy.

Matt Brown via decision

I think Matt Brown takes this

I think he is the better all around fighter

hopefully they slug it out but i see matt winning hes more well rounded

How the fuck did Hardy get this fight? WAR BROWN!

two national tv cards in a row for brown? UFC believes in this man

Wow. I love this fight. After seeing Brown's last few fights, I think he will smash Hardy to be honest. I don't even see this as competitive.

brown is a perfect fighter to open up fox cards, never brings a dull gameplan and his brawling style isn't all that sloppy with a super offensive ground game.

He probably can't get Hardy down unless he works trips, but Hardy is in trouble if it hits the mat. either way this is all brown imo

This is such a good matchup. I expect Hardy to beat Brown decisively.

brown is a perfect fighter to open up fox cards, never brings a dull gameplan and his brawling style isn't all that sloppy with a super offensive ground game.

He probably can't get Hardy down unless he works trips, but Hardy is in trouble if it hits the mat. either way this is all brown imo

Hardy is in trouble if it hits the ground based on what?

A good chance that Brown will hold Hardy down for 3 rounds, but I hold some hope it could turn into a real back-and-forth war.

I like both guys, but I have to root for Hardy on this one. I like his style. I like his intelligence and willingness to be more than just a fighter. There's nothing for me to dislike about Brown. I just like what I see from Hardy in all aspects.

"The Immortal" should have a fun night controlling the fight. Hardy possesses tenacity in defense but that also transmits into a stalemate type of defense. Brown will smell that lack action and press forward with his grinding game-plan.

Two opening fights in a row on Fox, good job for Matt

I think Hardy wins but if Matt pulls out the win, safe to say he could be one or two wins from a title shot

Back