Crime Dallas Officer Kills Man in Apartment "She Thought Was Hers"

Way too much heat that way. Possibly just a message sent for anyone thinking of testifying against leo in the future. They could have easily had some informant gangbanger take this dude out. But goddamned how brazen would that be. Anything is fucking possible at this point. That's the scary part.

Is there any evidence at all to support the theory that it was a message not to testify against law enforcement?

Is there any evidence at all to support the theory that it was a message not to testify against law enforcement?
The fact that this was a targeted murder. There's motive here to send a message, not sure what evidence there is of it being gang related. That may come out, but it's the less likely scenario.

100% sounds targeted. Not sure why he would have agreed to have his face shown if he was being targeted by a gang though.

Who knows?

It seems targeted, but it could be for all sorts of reasons. He may have flirted with the wrong girl, or talked some shit to the wrong guy at a bar earlier...

It doesn't have to be gang related. It could just be a random beef with a psycho for all we know. It just has the markings of a hit, so the mind goes to the most obvious of places.

Who knows?

It seems targeted, but it could be for all sorts of reasons. He may have flirted with the wrong girl, or talked some shit to the wrong guy at a bar earlier...

It doesn't have to be gang related. It could just be a random beef with a psycho for all we know. It just has the markings of a hit, so the mind goes to the most obvious of places.
Maybe so. I'm sure the guy was no saint, but it's foolish not to seriously consider that it had something to do with testifying.

The fact that this was a targeted murder. There's motive here to send a message, not sure what evidence there is of it being gang related. That may come out, but it's the less likely scenario.

I think anything is likely considering we don't know anything. This guy's testimony wasn't considered crucial and most likely didn't effect the outcome. Very unlikely the cops would target him and take that risk.

I think anything is likely considering we don't know anything. This guy's testimony wasn't considered crucial and most likely didn't effect the outcome. Very unlikely the cops would target him and take that risk.
Ah that's a valid point.

God I fucking hope not. I mean can anyone really be that stupid? Well don't answer that question. There hasnt even been any kind of investigation yet. I would imagine that type of information would only come out on someones deathbed decades in the future.

In other news, a woman just got sentenced 9 to 84 months for getting a knife from her car, going back into a Taco Bell and slashing the throat of a male customer who told her to calm down after she was berating an employee. The entire thing was captured on video. This woman was also on State Supervision(?) for armed robbery.

https://wtkr.com/2019/10/03/woman-sentenced-to-7-years-for-slashing-taco-bell-customers-neck/

To be fair, i've never met a woman that doesn't go ape shit mental when you tell her to calm down.

In other news, a woman just got sentenced 9 to 84 months for getting a knife from her car, going back into a Taco Bell and slashing the throat of a male customer who told her to calm down after she was berating an employee. The entire thing was captured on video. This woman was also on State Supervision(?) for armed robbery.

https://wtkr.com/2019/10/03/woman-sentenced-to-7-years-for-slashing-taco-bell-customers-neck/

And somehow this excuses the women coming into a guys apartment and killing him?

Didn't someone else (a pharmacist) who testified get her license removed as well, will try and find the link but i read something about it in passing.

found it: https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...-botham-jean-received-death/story?id=60750902

Her story contradicted he police narrative and she had video.
So the company let her go after a bunch of harassing calls and emails. (total bullshit and a lawsuit should be in order)

I think that almost anyone can come to terms with an understanding of the human element of police trying to watch each other's back when something of this nature happens while on duty. They face danger every day and are probably protective of each other when something goes wrong.

I find it very hard to believe that the police department gives two fucks about Amber Guyger seeing as she made a stupid mistake off duty that did nothing but bring scrutiny and trouble to them.

But I certainly don't make a habit out of getting in between people in their conspiracy theories. Once people are locked in, just fucking let them be locked in.:rolleyes:

I hope that the feds come in and investigate this latest murder. The book on this thing should have closed with the brothers victim statement and instead this tragedy just continues to expand.

So the company let her go after a bunch of harassing calls and emails. (total bullshit and a lawsuit should be in order)

I think that almost anyone can come to terms with an understanding of the human element of police trying to watch each other's back when something of this nature happens while on duty. They face danger every day and are probably protective of each other when something goes wrong.

I find it very hard to believe that the police department gives two fucks about Amber Guyger seeing as she made a stupid mistake off duty that did nothing but bring scrutiny and trouble to them.

But I certainly don't make a habit out of getting in between people in their conspiracy theories. Once people are locked in, just fucking let them be locked in.:rolleyes:

I hope that the feds come in and investigate this latest murder. The book on this thing should have closed with the brothers victim statement and instead this tragedy just continues to expand.

What conspiracy theory? This post bemused me, it's like a pre-prepared statement released at the wrong time.

The guy was most likely a gang banger of some sort who was shot for an unrelated matter.

Back