DA Has Dropped All Charges Against Nick Diaz For Domestic Violence

I wonder if the white knights in that other thread will act humble and apologize, and incorporate how stupid they look into their mental models going forward in life.

I doubt it.

Good. A bunch of virgins around here were trying to crucify the guy. Nowadays, all a woman has to do is accuse and the man is now guilty until proven innocent. Even after that his reputation is fucked.

Last edited:
Ha I didn’t even know he was accused in the first place.

OJ was cleared because his legal counsel was brilliant. They turned it into a case about race. They discredited the police and got evidence into the inadmissible pile.

Diaz was cleared by the judge, not a jury and the court of public opinion

You know that few here can comprehend the difference.

One of the stated reasons for dropping the charges was her injuries were not consistant with her version(s) of events. Or do you just prefer to run your own, un informed narrative?
source? The post said the story is coming soon. What information do you have? Or do you just prefer to run your own, uninformed(one word dummy) narrative?

Pretty sure the people working the case had way more information about it than you so safe to assume he's innocent if no charges are being pressed.
Thats not how it works, dummy. He was charged with the offenses. The DA decided to drop the case for any number of reasons. Evidence was strong enough to make an arrest

Thats not how it works, dummy. He was charged with the offenses. The DA decided to drop the case for any number of reasons. Evidence was strong enough to make an arrest
Innocent until proven guilty.

Id almost guarantee the girl felt bad and is now saying that it didnt happen, or wont testify. OR, more sinister, he paid her off.

The girl didnt get injured by herself. Her injuries are well documented and in keeping with her story. I have little doubt he did all the shit she said he did
P34xJKD.gif

the facts are out there for you to find. sucks that people just wanna believe what they believe without looking into it.

P34xJKD.gif

the facts are out there for you to find. sucks that people just wanna believe what they believe without looking into it.
If ESPN comes out with a story that states the injuries werent consistent with the allegations, then Ill believe it. If they come out with some vague statement, then Ill choose to believe that she didnt want to formally press charges.

He got out of what? What won't happen again?
He was innocent and some crazy bitch went crazy and he rightfully got off. Why should he not get off again if the same thing happens again?
<bball1>
did you not see the GSP gif. did you not understand the context of the joke

you're a black belt ffs

OJ was cleared too

Gullible cunt

Did you even read about Nick's case being thrown out? OJ actually went to trial, Nick's never even made it to court, the Judge threw this claim out based on an overwhelming LACK of evidence.

Gullible cunt.

Last edited:
If ESPN comes out with a story that states the injuries werent consistent with the allegations, then Ill believe it. If they come out with some vague statement, then Ill choose to believe that she didnt want to formally press charges.
too bad your opinion doesn't matter

Glad to hear it. Hope he can clean himself up from all the partying and actually take a fight.

The girl didnt get injured by herself. Her injuries are well documented and in keeping with her story. I have little doubt he did all the shit she said he did
That's twice in one day that you've embarrassed yourself, thanks for more entertainment!

Ross Goodman said:
The fact that she didn’t sustain any injuries that supported the charges would have become evident, and I had texts from her shortly thereafter to other people, showing that she just wanted to have a meeting with Nick, and that she wasn’t injured, and she was in control of the case.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/ufc-nick-diaz-domestic-assault-charges-dropped-las-vegas
Ross Goodman said:
Further, the medical records made clear that [the alleged victim] did not suffer any fractures, subluxation of dislocation, soft tissue damage or any substantial bodily injuries expected from such allegations.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ni...rges-as-Las-Vegas-Judge-Dismisses-Case-141677

The information is available lol

The information is available lol
He's embarrassed himself too much in one day, see my post above and this one below:

By and large, almost everyone in this particular thread was reserving judgment, but it didn't help that the media had incorrect information regarding what happened; 12 units was more like 5 units, and the media reported that Diaz resisted arrest, but there was no mention of that in the official report, because the media's source in the police department was exaggerating the details, so you end up with a lot of people reacting like this:
Can you post a source that states the media source in the police department was exaggerating the details? Im certain you cant. If a police public relations officer exaggerated details, Im sure theyd be fired. Do you have anything at all? I know you dont.

Youre talking out of your ass.
giphy.gif

According to the report, seven officers assisted with the case and body camera footage was captured in addition to digital photos being taken of the alleged victim, who along with the unresponsive female was transported to the hospital.

A person within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department initially told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest. In the report, Diaz’s demeanor is described as “nervous” and “threatening,” though there is no mention of resisting arrest.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/more-...omestic-violence-incident-involving-nick-diaz
I misremembered the number of officers by two, but given that I was trying to remember a specific number from a three month old article, that's not bad.

Thanks for embarrassing yourself even more, it was very entertaining!

Back