DA Has Dropped All Charges Against Nick Diaz For Domestic Violence

B1N8.gif
Never underestimate the worth of an expensive attorney. You pay for what you get.

Fabricated rape/assault accusers should receive prison terms equal to their allegation's penalty.

Fabricated rape/assault accusers should receive prison terms equal to their allegation's penalty.
I thought filing a false police report was a crime?

Anyway I always believed in statutory rape cases the underage person should get court mandated counseling sessions.

Still fucked. OJ was aquited Nick is a woman beater never live that shit down ever.

You're an idiot. Shit didn't make it to court. NO EVIDENCE!!!

Dumbass. Whiteknighting some unknown stalker bitch for SJW points. GTFO.

Classy as fuck. They will get him on the next one .

Next one what??? You act like he's got some long rap sheet of DV or something.

Shit didn't even make it to court. Do you know how thin a DV accusation has to be to not even go to court? Especially a high profile case like this that would have likely made the DA's career?

The bitch lied. Yet here you sit. Still whiteknighting.

Let me know when they get him on "the next one".

How bout pressing charges on the chick? This stuff happens WAY too much in this country. Chicks just get away with ruining guys lives and no consequences. While they are at it, lock up Asia Argento with her.

you don't know maybe nick did it and there wasn't enough for the da to fill good to get a conviction.

Zach smith the ohio state guy pressured his now ex wife to not press charges.

there is this thing called victim shaming and people do it to woman all the time.

there people on sherdog who plan the woman greg hardy used as a punching bag 2.

Knew he was innocent. If he wants to beat on a woman, he could just challenge Condit to a rematch.

17120_carlos_condit_running_from_nick_diaz.jpg

Didn't he spend 2 days locked up? Plus his lawyer fees...

Bitches get away with Bullshit too often.

there is this thing called victim shamming and lost of woman are scared to even do to the cops cause so many people call them liers.

Id almost guarantee the girl felt bad and is now saying that it didnt happen, or wont testify. OR, more sinister, he paid her off.

The girl didnt get injured by herself. Her injuries are well documented and in keeping with her story. I have little doubt he did all the shit she said he did

it like how sherdog thing greg hardy didn't do it either.

the fact is only 2 people know the truth.

Knew he was innocent. If he wants to beat on a woman, he could just challenge Condit to a rematch.

17120_carlos_condit_running_from_nick_diaz.jpg

C''mon now, that was just a little mid fight Marathon training! Secret Road Bros.

You're an idiot. Shit didn't make it to court. NO EVIDENCE!!!

Dumbass. Whiteknighting some unknown stalker bitch for SJW points. GTFO.

You sound like you have a tiny penis.

You are white knighting Diaz you must want his vegan dong.

Next one what??? You act like he's got some long rap sheet of DV or something.

Shit didn't even make it to court. Do you know how thin a DV accusation has to be to not even go to court? Especially a high profile case like this that would have likely made the DA's career?

The bitch lied. Yet here you sit. Still whiteknighting.

Let me know when they get him on "the next one".
When they do you have to blow me. Stockton thug gets jail time next time.

Back