DA Has Dropped All Charges Against Nick Diaz For Domestic Violence

Knew he was innocent. If he wants to beat on a woman, he could just challenge Condit to a rematch.

17120_carlos_condit_running_from_nick_diaz.jpg

Nick "how am I supposed to hit him if he keeps moving" Diaz.

How bout pressing charges on the chick? This stuff happens WAY too much in this country. Chicks just get away with ruining guys lives and no consequences. While they are at it, lock up Asia Argento with her.
For real nick should hit her with a defamation lawsuit

How bout pressing charges on the chick? This stuff happens WAY too much in this country. Chicks just get away with ruining guys lives and no consequences. While they are at it, lock up Asia Argento with her.

Yeah, happens all the time, at least four times per week. And of course hardly any males fuck up females lives, actually i don't think it ever happens.

For real nick should hit her with a defamation lawsuit
Well, it depends of how much of a loon she is. If she's too much then no, forget and forgive I say. In such case the only important is for Nick to find peace and for the deranged woman to find help (although I don't think the last part is really that simple).

It wasn't so much movement as it was abject terror. I've found a screenshot from the fight...

1tby1n.jpg

No. Because Diaz is one dimensional and predictable. He's flat footed and too peanut brained to adjust his style. Any good fighter beats him like Condit.

Also Diaz is a real tiger when beating up women. But a complete donkey when up against real fighters in the cage.

sadly, this vindication thread will garner less sherdog posts than the accusation thread.
Probably.
Somebody here will probably not see the news and mention the accusations, one day.

Would love to see nick back in the octagon but I think he’s done

If you fake a crime because you're a vengeful bitch, you should at least spend the same amount of time the accused was risking and pay a huge fine to the state for wasting tax payers money.

(or you could just drop her into an all male prison and sell the video to recoup the cops losses)

Back